Downgraded Debit Card reward jewels for Pro Members

@RSSM On demand salary is the best in it. You dont have to wait till payday to get salary. You can withdraw money in between of how much days you worked (i am unsure of terms and conditions)

I have no idea. It doesnt even let me withdraw money. It still say’s unlocks after 3 salary credits.

3 Likes

@RSSM terms and conditions apply :joy:

1 Like

:joy:, I wonder what the interest rate is.

1 Like

I had changed my salary account just because of the rewards. I don’t spend a lot internationally so forex charge waiver is of no use for me. I already have health insurance coverage. And I won’t use “On Demand Salary” as it would be shown as Loan Account in my Credit Report. I have credit cards which solve the problem of cash crunches during month end.

Traditional banks like HDFC, ICICI etc offer much benefits on having a salary account with them like better credit cards, overdraft facilities, bank offers on Amazon, Flipkart, etc

Would have to request the HR again :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Next month onwards you have to maintain 10 thousand rupees in order to earn jewels plus you only get 150 jewels limit .:joy:

:sweat: hell naw, if that happens im leaving Jupiter for good.

@RSSM it is going to apply next month i know its sad but its reality i missing the things that jupiter offer few months back free issuance and reissuance of debit card and now i will miss rewards too

1 Like

Where is this tab? I can’t find it.

Did you update your app?

Nope, ill do that.

When you update your app you can see on reward section. Bro what do you think about jupiter changes?

Nope I still can’t see it. Maybe its not applicable on Pro members

1 Like

I dont know maybe you are right but what do you think about reducing jewels limit on pro account?

Not a fan of it, but I do agree rewards need a rewamp. Sustainable and for the better ofc.

But I’m yet to see the minimum balance update for jewels. Curious if that’d work on pro considering these are salaried accounts so deposits are a sure shot.

@nateavi dont you think jupiter is decreasing its plus point day by day i think they should rethink about what changes they are doing. I am a student from student prospective 10k is too high

tbh I dont care as much as I think about it anymore.

Ok so I got a email today. Pro members don’t need to maintain any balance to get 1% rewards. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good for you buddy :smile:

Now, that’s something. Probably saw money pouring in the last few days to warrant such a change for the Pro users at least :money_mouth_face:

1 Like