Debit card Transaction succesfull but amount not reflected

Day 7 of no refund​:walking_man::pleading_face:

Bro, I was going to message you to know whether there were any updates or not? :grin:
Have you raised a support ticket on Jupiter app?

1 Like

Moreover, I would like to request that you call this number 08655055086 (available from 9am to 9pm) and ask them to follow up. Contacting them via phone may be faster than through email.

Yes I have raised a follow-up on the App…Still waiting for a response

Please call them and inform that the estimated refund date was 2nd May, and you still haven’t received the refund.

1 Like

@Shawnpinto Brother, please look into it and I hope you can solve it asap.

1 Like

I had talked to the support executive…Described my issue…Still said to wait for 55 days more🙃

55 days !!!

1 Like

It shouldn’t take 55 days. That’s too long.
@iAmAlanSabu let’s have a look at this again.

Reaching out to you on DMs.

1 Like

I have replied you @Shawnpinto with my details…Please have a check into the issue

@iAmAlanSabu As @Shawnpinto has taken over the responsibility of addressing the issue, it is likely that you won’t have to wait for 55 days. Hopefully, the matter will be resolved, and you will receive your refund soon.

1 Like

Im waiting :slightly_smiling_face: :hugs:

Wow… well, while that may been a bit exaggerated, getting refunds from government institutions seems to always delayed. Partly because of the red tape and partly because of people at their end not knowing the next steps.

even sarathi replied me via email to check with rto and bank…rto told me to contact NIC and jupiter telling me to wait for 55 more working days :tea: :slightly_smiling_face:

Yikes. This is an interesting case. Now that Shawn has looked into your case, let’s hope for a quicker resolution.

1 Like

Actually in this types case sarathi or RTO can’t do anything from their end. As the fee amount deposited to that concern department account.

In my personal experience, I encountered a similar issue with a failed transaction, I promptly contacting the concerned department and addressing the issue. Thankfully, the matter was resolved smoothly, and I received the refund within a few days without facing any difficulties.

1 Like

Though it does say 55 days, it won’t actually take that much.
That’s just a buffer.

It could end up resolved in a few days.

2 Likes

Got a call and mail from jupiter minutes ago,attaching the copy text here…
Hello Alan,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

It was a pleasure speaking with you. We understand your concern regarding the chargeback of the debit card transaction. The issue has already been raised to our internal team. The team will get back to you with an update within 55 working days. We are closing this ticket to avoid further confusion as there is already a ticket of the same issue, ticket id- 1813628.

If you have any query, kindly revert back to the above-mentioned ticket. Please do not create another ticket regarding the same issue as it may create a lot of confusion.

Regards,
​Sneha Majumdar

Had been waiting for a week now…Again 55 days :upside_down_face:

Perhaps a maximum time period of 55 days has been established for resolving the issue, as several individuals have suggested here that It’s possible that they require a response or verification from the government or NIC. It’s best not to be too concerned with the specific number of days mentioned, as there’s a good chance that the matter will be resolved within a few days.

1 Like

Day 8 :slightly_smiling_face: