Co branded CC

Just want to formally update the community that we would start rolling out credit card products in 3rd or 4th week May for limited users. Of course, users have to qualify for issuing card as per partner bank credit policy. We would try our best to get card to users who deserve it through their credit scores and txn behaviour on Jupiter app

17 Likes

4 Likes

@Jiten Thank you for sharing this update. Look forward to it and hope to make it to the pilot. This definitely a step in the right direction. Congratulations to you and the team on this milestone.

2 Likes

It seems to be a unsecured CC then :blob_think:

3 Likes

Has to be an unsecured card.

I think those are not required for getting a secured card.

3 Likes

Can u share the first look of the CC :see_no_evil:

Also want to know how much credit score needed ( Approx or minimum) and from which credit bureau ?

4 Likes

That my friend, it what makes the waiting period interesting and exciting.

2 Likes

superb news! Would this credit-card be on Visa or Mastercard or Rupay, if you can mention? @Jiten Is there anyway to signup for this CC initial rollout?

There doesn’t seem to be any credit score checker on the app, now sure how are you getting that data to rollout to specific users. Feel free to correct, in case if i’m missing anything.

4 Likes

Its there!

Head over to the Money tab > Liabilities > You will see a section called Credit score by Equifax.

2 Likes

Just checked, however my score there looks to be pretty old. What can be done to update the same on Jupiter app? @Shawnpinto

3 Likes

Click on Loan Tracker, then you can see refresh button below

3 Likes

i did that already, it doesn’t update the score beside “equifax score by equifax” on the money tab → liabilities . Tried re-opening the app too, no luck. @Satyajit_Singh @Shawnpinto

2 Likes

ok weird, updated now after few mins. ignore the above^.

@Jiten : any idea if there will be any way to sign up for the CC rollout?

1 Like

Hi Satyajit, for some reason, my Equifax score has been the same since the time I started my Jupiter relationship. Even if I use the refresh button. Honestly, i have paid attention on it. I have always beleived CIBIL and Experian are the ones that are mostly checked. Could be my ignorance or could be because most of the score tracking apps (OneScore) track these 2.

2 Likes

Even my CRIF shows very old score.
CIBIL is the widely accepted one and most of the CC providers go for it only.

3 Likes

Hey Yagnesh !

• Refresh doesn’t guarantee score to increase or decrease. It depends on your utilization, inquiry, and many more things.

• Also, there are different parameters to analyze this by different bureau like Cibil, Experian, crif

• It also remains same for me a long time ago.

3 Likes

Agree. Well, let’s wait and watch on the next steps for the co-branded card. Super excited.

2 Likes

Equifax is the worst credit bureau in India. I have 10 active accounts in my CIBIL, Experian and CRIF. The score is regularly updated every month by few points up or down according to my usage in all three bureaus. But in Equifax since last year only 4 active accounts are showing. Most of my accounts do not even show up. Also score is same 725 since last year. It’s not even updating.

2 Likes

Surprisingly same score for me as well

Anyone 725 in equifax

1 Like

This is why I mentioned, my Equifax score did not get updated, even after I refreshed.

Having said that, let’s not speculate. The community has waited for this moment patiently. And the timeline for the launch is about 3 weeks away. Let’s give the Jupiter team, the time to put all the moving parts in place and roll out the pilot. We’ve known them to be receptive to feedback. Let’s share our feedback when the pilot is rolled out.

2 Likes