Co branded CC

The score isn’t the only factor that counts :blob_think:
We’ll know soon enough.

The team is really excited about this launch! Can’t wait :cool_doge:

2 Likes

I strongly suggest that the Credit Card be rolled out to the community users in alphabetical order. :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Good one! :rofl:

2 Likes

But there is some internal policy of the bank issued credit card

Brother, I was actually being sarcastic :grin:, I’m fully aware of internal policies and other regulations for getting the unsecured credit card. :+1:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I second the suggestion with one small little change - we go Z to A :joy:

Is 790 Equifax Credit Score Good?

1 Like

That my friend is what we need to wait until the pilot rolls out.

2 Likes

Definitely good

Bdw, do you check in cibil

That’s pretty high :space_thumb:

2 Likes

I wanted to see Jupiter credit card rewards received through Jewels.

I’m super excited because i am a fan of Jewels’ concept.
No hidden t&c, simply 1J = ₹1

2 Likes

A 1:1 conversion ratio is hard on the bank as well. And here, Jupiter has to strike a balance between their interests and partner banks interests.

1 Like

I was checking on Google, it said only score above 800 is considered excellent.

Because some bank report some credit bureau :sweat_smile: most of Indian Banks and nbfc report to cibil

1 Like

Maybe they devalue in future :rofl:

On Jupiter app itself.

1 Like

Devansh, a credit score is not the only parameter when the eligibility for credit products is determined. While the credit report gives the underwriter (the person who reviews your credit application) a detailed view of your credit history, there are factors like the age of the accounts on the report, your payment history, number of enquiries, number of closed accounts & the reason for closure are some of the other factors that get considered as well.

4 Likes

@Jiten Eagerly waiting for federal Jupiter co branded credit card. I have good credit score across all credit bureaus with timely payments. Hope will be eligible for product as well.
Is this cc will be lifetime free or any annual charges?
Also what will be the benefits?

1 Like

Also please make available card to card basis application,but with good credit score.

1 Like