Co branded CC

@Sandybro @Vaibhav_Jain We only have to wait a few days and hopefully, all our doubts, expectations and requests will remain as a ‘mystery’ until its official release. :+1: :cool_doge: :cool_doge:

1 Like

Nothing seem to happen when I click on the button “Find my credit score”
is it still not implemented , My Jupiter app is upto date

Hello, the data getting refreshed would depend on financial institutions reporting your data to Equifax. Some of the community members have seen their get updated and most of us have not seen any changes

Now that’s some exciting news!

2 Likes

Same here sir, I am unable to check my credit score.

1 Like

Sourav, after you have refreshed the score you should see a confirmation on the refresh and when is the next refresh available.

For the score not changing -

yes card to card basis application should be there with good credit score

3 Likes

I believe that would depend on the policies of the partner bank.

it may be a LTF card or Rs 499+ GST ​​will be charged. (According to me )

2 Likes

Looks like Fi Money is charging Rs.2000/- annual fees. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Really, is this fee for a credit card? Maybe they don’t want to confuse people by giving the card for free first and then start charging, which is a good thing.

Even if it is not an LTF card, if i do get shortlisted in the pilot, I will go for it.

I will look at the features and fees and if I find the Jupiter’s CC beneficial, then only I will go for it as I already hold other CC’s which reward well like SBI Cashback card with good limits. Got the LE on my Kotak card today again. :yum:

4 Likes

@yagnesh01 I’m in a similar situation. The first step is to get waitlisted and have it approved, and then I hope there won’t be any more problems. If it is approved, I am prepared to pay the annual fees.

@specter How do you plan to utilize all these limits? :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

I have been waiting for LE, what factors would they consider to do that. Is it bank balance or high utilisation of limit ?

I use the cards just for my day to day expenses.
No impulse spending I do, even though I have a CC with good limit.
Whatever the purchases and payments I have to make, I pay them using the CC.
All the limits are just to keep the utilization ratio lower and just in case of emergency.

3 Likes

AFAIK, Kotak tracks the transactions you do and the relationship you have with them for the limit enhancements.
It’s a norm at Kotak that they give LE for every 6 months.

2 Likes

The factors would depend on a combination of policies framed by Jupiter and the partner bank. All we can do as of now is patiently wait & watch.

I follow the same approach as Vineel.
I rotate my cards by month to maintain the usage across all of them & follow the policy of swipe only if you can pay back. I learnt this a very hard way.

3 Likes

Any update from Jupiter ?

Today i received call from fi they are reconfirm my personal details for final submission for the CC… After that if I’m eligible they sent me mail as well it’s showing on app they told me today.