Change Mobile number linked to Jupiter account

Thatโ€™s a easy task Admin just need to upload image and click on enabled! Thatโ€™s it. But not for mobile change They need to merge federal servers and both Jupiter & Federal team is working. plus on final stage they need Federal bank approval .

3 Likes

how many days it will take more for the mobile number updations

2 Likes

Weโ€™re counting on wrong people!

1 Like

Finally we had successful testing of this feature last week . Yes, we know it took us long bcoz it had many complicationsโ€ฆ

We would need bank consent and sign off now before we roll out this in phased manner. We will keep community updated as soon as we start rolling out

5 Likes

Hey @Jitendra any idea when this will be completed and available for use? Since I changed my number, this has become a critical feature for use for me! Just to be able to access my Jupiter account.

1 Like

@here We have an update on a mobile number change option! :calling:
Weโ€™re really close to releasing this feature. Currently, we are testing the flow internally and would like to test it out with community folks.

Please read this post to know more and how you can be a part of the early release - Mobile number change - Testing ๐Ÿ“ฑ

2 Likes

Long time coming! fab job team.

3 Likes

yes please release it waiting from longgggg time please

1 Like

Already showing โ€˜editโ€™ button inside app.
But not working for now.

1 Like

Is it working???

2 Likes

Nope.
Wait for some days

3 Likes

Any update

1 Like

Is this just a trick to fool us? Just asking :โ -โ |

1 Like

Maybe

Hi folks, the option to change your mobile number should be available now.
Make sure you have the latest app version.

:blob_thanks:

1 Like

updating phone number is not available to users who have opened an investments account with jupiter .

@Pratyay_Mustafi Itโ€™s the opposite!
Mobile number change wonโ€™t be available to those who open an investment account.

@Shawnpinto just noticed and corrected :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

How do I go about changing it? I am trying to login from a new phone, not the old phone, with the old number. Also I changed the mobile number in Federal Bank physically, so Gpay, UPI etc is all working, just the Jupiter app isnโ€™t

What is the solution of those jupiter customers who lost their mobile numbers permanently which is linked to their jupiter account and now they are not even able to login their account in jupiter app.