Can I register for federal bank NetBanking?

kindly allow fednet banking services. FI is allowing this. Currently jupiter is allowing only fednet mobile passbook view only.

1 Like

Same issue bro,

Oh no, the reply is uncalled for in all ways. You can’t just view Jupiter as a founder’s vision. Jupiter is not just a “product”, it is a services business. And to be successful in offering services - the ONLY thing important is customer satisfaction.

People in this community want to feel like they are making an impact towards building Jupiter - they are being the customers as well as helping Jupiter team with ideas/testing/bug reports. They deserve answers and better treatment.

3 Likes

Lack of internet banking features and stubbornness displayed gives a wrong impression of Jupiter. One less customer. Signing out.

PS: Liked jupiter a lot till now.

2 Likes

Net banking is necessary.

I need to apply for Admission.In the process for education loan I had to upload my salary account bank statement, however there is error showing bank name “Federal Bank” is different from the Jupiter bank statement.
Then second option is via net banking which I am not able to get via Jupiter app.

I’m in dilemma, literally. My admission is due and I’m stuck by converting my Jupiter account into salary account.

Atleast give some sort of option

Hello Deepali!
I understand your concern. Let me DM you to get some more details on this. We’ll help you sort this out in every way we can.

I’m sorry you had to go through that. It’s reasonable that we need to break traditional bank monopoly and make things better.

But we need to have their established processes in place BEFORE we set out to add more stuff in.

Net banking (though might come off old school), is an important pillar of banking. Sure we had a terrible experience from the traditional brick n mortar bank out there, doesn’t imply we ignore it and move on.

Hopefully we’ll get our version of net banking soon from Team Jupiter.

1 Like

Very simple process bro , just open FI Neo bank account which is also partnership with Federal Bank (India) , they’re offering to you directly visa platinum card from directly federal bank issued, so you can easily register fed bank net banking useing this card, as i say fi and Jupiter both are partnership with fed bank so you can easily accessible all accounts in federal bank which was linked same documents (Addhar and pan or ckyc) … It’s very easy process I’m using now … You can also use this bro :sunglasses:

Account blocking problem?

Bro just open f.i. money account, you can register net banking by useing there card , and you can access all federal Bank account from there :sunglasses:

1 Like

@sani The post was under review because it had too many characters and was sent quickly. (Above average typing speed) - These are checks to avoid bots around here :robot:

I had a look at it, seemed okay to me :+1:t3:
It’s readable now.

1 Like

My typing speed is fast :joy: 1st time I heard from someone :new_moon_with_face:

Nice try, Agent Smith.

1 Like

Hi

Thank you Jupiter team and Devika,

For resolving my issue.

The documentation of my admission process is completed. Can’t thank you enough for your service and support team.

Hats off to Jupiter Buddies :clap:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, Deepali!
Wishing you the very best :rocket:

1 Like

What if Jupiter don’t work and have to pay someone immediately?
It should have physical bank and official net banking services.

If Jupiter stops the service permanently then our hard earned money would stuck and we don’t have any alternative access to federal net banking to withdraw our money!

We should have alternative and direct access to our account from net banking.

Moreover net banking have many services which is essential that’s why they implemented in net banking.

It’s not only for money transfer it have facilities like IPO , right issues application , itr verification and documents , ppf and scss like scheme apply directly from bank.

Why Jupiter didn’t allowing to use fed net banking even after many users asked for same since years!!!

1 Like

You might hear good news on this in next 10 days itself.

4 Likes

excellent to hear that😊

3 Likes

Sir, an out-of-context question.
You are a donor at my university i.e Plaksha University.
So you fund a seat of a particular student at your will or is it just like pooling in the money?

My granted money goes in to common pool. There is no arrangement with University to fund a seat… I have been associated with University since University was started.

4 Likes