Bullet Comeback

I got 50k Credit Limit On Epaylater Business
Waiting for the Final Approval From The Leader

I know itโ€™s for business and it will use for business.

Recently Epaylater launched their Card hope I will get this card too.

if it will worth for me then I will use else will use other.

1 Like

Probably, but if the lender is changed then it is not good for us (bullet existing users) cause a new loan will be added to credit report. Changing partner in a short period of time is not all a good idea, might be it is beneficial for the company but not for the customer.

1 Like

Hey @Jiten,

I could like to request you that remove the bullet app from the play store because I have read some reviews on Play Store people are saying if is not working or not giving exact date,not accepting new users than this doesnโ€™t make sense To make Live App In Play store.

And I know there will be delayed on the Bullet and it will wonโ€™t back by 18 Oct.

So if youโ€™re doing the maintenance of the application than remove it from play store till then your maintenance is not over after your application is working again then you can live it again on the Play Store.

Many reviews are saying same thing what Iโ€™m saying so I thought to share it with the Founder.

2 Likes

Got it. Makes sense. Wil discuss with my team

2 Likes

Hey @jiten,

One last question Iโ€™m getting some news about Bullet getting news that there will be delay on Bullet and now date will be extended to 30th Oct.

Some of my colleagueโ€™s told this Please clear the doubt if possible :sweat_smile:. Already 2 month ago still waiting.

Regards
Carolin

1 Like

As on date, we have submitted app to NPCI for review. They are reviewing it so I can provide visibility only after feedback from them

1 Like

Iโ€™m hoping it will Appoved :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Ohhh, now I understand Bullet Money was spending their own money to lend but as per new Guidelines Of NPCI Bullet canโ€™t spend their own Money On UPI Credit Limit.

Thatโ€™s why they are asking for KYC because NBFC/Bank needs KYC.

So now we use credit limit then same it will be reported To Credit Bureau by NBFC/Bank Partner Of Bullet.

4 Likes

@Jiten can you tell us the current Update about Bullet?

Are you guys trying to do have a contact with the NPCI?

@YaminiSharma Waiting for the response!

1 Like

Hey Carolin, we sent out an email on the 17th.

Seeing a bit of the delay in the review (still waiting to hear back). Weโ€™re shooting for early November at the moment and will be able to share an exact date soon. Iโ€™ll definitely keep you posted!

3 Likes

@YaminiSharma @Jiten

3 Likes

We know we said September, then we pushed it to October ab mid-Feb ho gaya! We know you think we arenโ€™t listening, but we are.
So, we got our team to face each and every one of your comments!

Stay tuned. Full video and relaunch date dropping soon! :eyes:

4 Likes

BuyNow PayLater is different from Credit Card ,it reports in credit bureau as Loan .
Multiple PayLater will negative impact on credit score .

For more details you can google it .
Reference : Advantages and Disadvantages of BNPL

3 Likes

Copy Paste.:unamused:

4 Likes

Eveyone knows that okay. Banks canโ€™t issue card to all thats why people use bnplโ€ฆ

2 Likes

This is just my opinion if bullet is coming up with same bnpl (credit line) then Iโ€™m not going to use it because the only issue with these bnpl product are they change lender Frequently which impect negative on credit report.
So if something new and innovative is cooked then Iโ€™ll love to try it.

5 Likes

Okay! So weโ€™ve been seeing all your comments, DMs, tweets etc.

To show you that we hear you, and we are coming back, we got our team to read and respond to some of your comments :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

BTW Nice Video , YouTube par bhi AapLog try kijiye :sweat_smile: .

Yeah really missing Bullet Because it happened many of us in that pandemic , as I realised and when read many comments too.

itโ€™s more than 6 months, however I can understand itโ€™s just not update issue in App . a PayLater has to face 100 challenges.

One more reply on someone comments " PostPe ka naam suna hai ?"

I : aapko kachda jyada pasand hai kya ?
Bullet PayLater was available for all , not just like limeted edition ( PostPe)
Itโ€™s my personal reviews because I didnโ€™t get and I was wait list from starting ( now installed forever)
Consider my Review because , Iโ€™ve

1. Paytm Postpaid (PayLater)
  2. Flipkart PayLater
  3. Amazon PayLater
  4. FreoPay PayLater ( earlier name chillpay)
  5. Bullet PayLater ( Mera bill App par hai :sweat_smile:)
  6. Zip PayLater ( Mobikwik)
  7. Sazzle
  8. Kissht
  9. LazyPay ( Card also received :joy: Badai mar lena chahiye apna kabhi kabhi )
4 Likes

There are 2 things that I didnโ€™t like while using Bullet.

One of them is itโ€™s 15 day billing cycle and other one is my registered mobile number was there in the UPI ID of bullet just like Jupiter UPI ID.

Thatโ€™s the main reason I donโ€™t use Jupiter app to pay via UPI.

I hope Bullet comeback by rectifying these two problems.

6 Likes

Yeah this is a huge bummer. Iโ€™d really prefer if we could customise our UPI ids. Unsure if itโ€™s a regulatory hurdle or technological thatโ€™s keeping Jupiter from implementing it.

A custom UPI helps with privacy.

4 Likes