Bullet is now 'Jupiter Edge'

So after a long wait, Bullet is relaunched as ‘Jupiter Edge’.

Have anyone downloaded the new app?
Unfortunately I didn’t get any credit limit from Jupiter Edge :broken_heart:.
am the only one in this list? Is there anyone along with me ? :grin:

`type or paste code here`
5 Likes

Hi Abdul. Unfortunately, looks like you weren’t able to pass our credit check. Please try again in a few months!

2 Likes

When is the IOS app release?

1 Like

ok ma’am…thanks for your prompt reply :+1:

6 Likes

iOS app! Why always you people stay behind with iOS?

1 Like

Hey Yamini, does one need to hold a Jupiter account to apply for Edge? :thinking:

Nope, that’s not required.

2 Likes

Muchas Gracias, Shawn

2 Likes

any links for the app or site coz i am unable to find it anywhere ?

3 Likes

even i didnt got any credit limit :frowning:

Jupiter Edge can fetch my credit score with just a phone number? I entered no details except my phone. obviously, it got rejected. So you guys don’t want new users on the platform right? (just a question I am not mad about it, I don’t use bnpl)

That what confusing me also…After they says " We don’t have enough information about you" :upside_down_face:
My CIBIL and Experian score is above 700, yet the application got rejected.
The waiting period, 3 months, is also disappointing

7 Likes

Other factors are also applied its totally not depends on credit score.

And Jupiter Edge checks your Equifax report not CIBIl Or Experian.

2 Likes

other factors like ?

Jupiter edge internal checks.

Approved

2 Likes

Please let in the eligible and waitlisted folks from this forum on a priority basis. Show us some love :wink: @YaminiSharma @Shawnpinto

2 Likes

I guess a registered fintech player can pull the credit info using the mobile number from a bureau with user’s consent.

I was equally surprised when PostPe pulled all my credit cards I own to their recently introduced CC bill payment section. It’s a soft pull with user consent!

1 Like

Yes, I recieved a mail from experian. its kinda cool how apps can get credit scores just from a mobile number, Since usually you have to fill a long form.

2 Likes