Account have been frozen

Yeah I have already dropped the mail to both mail I’d but there is no reply from Jupiter side

Without notifying me , how you can frozen my account ?

1 Like

same with me, its a scam by them. my account got freezed by gujarat cyber cell

2 Likes

But in my case it was completely opposite…
Due to the aggressive freezing of account by law enforcement/bank i was able to get my money back after many months which was scam from me via POS card fraud without pin/Otp.
Anyways can’t share the whole scenario in detail due to security reasons but whoever accounts got frozen (debit) should be prepared to give proper explanation/ evidence of the particular transaction involved in the complaint before deadline of the notification… Otherwise the whole freezed money might get completely forfiete & will be used to reimburse the scam victims.

2 Likes

Guys any one give solution for me :pleading_face: I’m very frustrated.!!

1 Like

if you had done nothing then no need to worry…
Just follow the instructions received in your email & provide appropriate documents as asked by the authorities.
In case of delay in processing you may
Contact Jupiter support, federal bank or visit nearby branch directly & even you can file complaint also in case of extreme delay to the appropriate authorities.
@Logeshkumar

Yeah that’s correct bro . If any mail receive only i can provide my documents. I not receive any mail or call from customer care . When I contact to costumer services they not attending my call . Now you can, What should I do? I have mailed and called several time but there is no response.

@Logeshkumar please send an email to the Jupiter team and ensure all the 3 email addresses are included-

Support@jupiter.money
fraudoperations@jupiter.money
cybercare@jupiter.money

The communication will flow better in writing and helps from a documentation perspective as well.

1 Like

If you not received any communication from other side then You need to complaint to Principal Nodal Officer of Federal Bank.
If you problem not solved within 30 days you can go for Banking Ombudsman .

1 Like

It’s scary for me :slightly_smiling_face:

Folks, while all of want to help Logesh and are trying to give all the available options, let the process take it course. Let him initiate contact with Jupiter support and I am sure things will get sorted.

Thank you guys for give suggestions to me. My issue is resolved, thank you some much :heart:

5 Likes

Wohoooo kudos to jupiter team ! You guys resolved the issue within 24 hours.

1 Like

My jupiter account has been freezed please tell me how to unfreeze my account my 25000 rupees is stuck

Please read the blog to get some info about account freeze: https://jupiter.money/blog/bank-account-frozen/

You might have already received email from the bank about the documents submission etc… Please follow the instructions on the email.

If you have not received it send an email to support@jupiter.money

If you haven’t done anything illegal , I am pretty sure you will get your account and money back :slightly_smiling_face:.

@Shawnpinto Will be a better person to help you with it.

@Ankita_Joardar Hey!
Check this blog out, this might help.

I know this reason. But I didn’t transact from past 3 days. So don’t see any reason to frozen the account.

Depending on the reason for the freeze, it may take some time for the freeze to be lifted.
The team must be looking into the case.

Please be in touch with the team through email - cybercare@jupiter.money

1 Like

I already mailed them. And the reason they show while freeze my account is some unusual activity occurs. But I didn’t transact from past 3 days. Then how unusual activity happens?