Account have been frozen

@Sathi ye wala blog check kariye aur yahan bataye gaye email address ke saath sampark Karen -

1 Like

My bank account of Jupiter is frozen and I didn’t get any mail from Jupiter for what reason it has been frozen. Moreover, customer care is not Picking up my calls, what should I do in this case?

@Prat_d12 please check this blog. It will help you with the next steps -

Please sir mera account unfreeze kadijia please mene koi bhi galat transaction nahi kiya fir kiu hua mera account freeze please my account unfreeze kadijia please​:tired_face::pray::pray::heartbeat:

@Sathi aapka account details nikal dijiye. Ye blog padhiye, aapko next steps mein madat milegi-

1 Like

Ok sir mene account details nikal diya he please next step btaya

Upar Diya Gaya blog check karo

Hello everyone I need help. Jupiter freeze my account and e-mail one cyber crime complaint raised against me.
But I haven’t did anything what should I do

No

Am playing some online games and there some time I lost money and some time won that’s it but this is legal.

@vjsoni the experience can be unnerving. Please read this blog. It will guide with the next steps -

I did the same. Connected with cyber team of zupiter and they provided the police contact no. Where complaint raised but no one responding what happened.

@vjsoni as of now, the community is not as equipped with the information to guide with the next steps

So what should I do now?

@vjsoni you will have to continue to remain in touch with Jupiter cyber support.

Jupiter support system is 3rd class they are just saying connect to the police officer that’s it.

Finally my account is unfreeze

2 Likes

How and what happened

Finally someone updated the resolution.

Otherwise, people come here to Just raise their concern, get resolution and disappear.

1 Like

No use at all