Update: When can existing federal bank customers open a Jupiter account?

can you send details if you have managed to do so

No it’s not happening !
The very next day I onboarded on Jupiter, I tried signing up on Fi.Money. There was an issue at the last step. I’ve lodged a complaint with their team regarding this and they’re saying that it is upto the bank to approve my application at the moment.
Ps- I applied on Fi some 45-50 days ago. Still Negative results !
Bashing the Jupiter team in this regard clearly stands unfair !

3 Likes

Are you sure? Now I’m seriously curious to know is there someone who could open Fi after opening Jupiter?

I told that I was stuck at DOB ERROR.

They said will reslove this within 48 hours you will be able to open the account.

I got it but I’m asking others who could successfully open Fi after opening Jupiter.

1 Like

I tried to opened, they are not allowing Jupiter user

1 Like

yes i think so i am stuck at this page

Did you completed you VKYC at that time when you applied for Fi and what was the reason they mention for not opening account with them?

Account creation failed.
Same as above screenshot

1 Like

Did u saying about JUPITER?..u are an existing customer :roll_eyes:

(post deleted by author)

Please Onboard me @Bankofthefuture I am also existing customer :grin:

Rohan already told you guyz they are almost there to on-broad.

Don’t do panic.

Wait and chill and not only you everyone is waiting for Jupiter and they will start on-broading for everyone soon.

Sit back and relax.

I’ve created account with fi money, now it’s sad to wait more longer! Please keep us updated on this thread @Bankofthefuture :pleading_face:

Okay so been a silent reader for quite sometime in this community… today thought of asking some doubts…

Since last 3 weeks @Bankofthefuture comes with an update folks this and that. And every week the update for existing customer delays by 1 week … so basically nobody should trust his words… Its literally irritating every time you delay the week you asked before… and atleast say one date like by end of this year we will update you guys… I still remember jiten told users after 1st phase users got access that by july 20 you guys can open account then the date shifted to aug 19… and its September 4 still no updates…

Its really disappointing whoever was here for rewards those already got that and they dont even know about the community and just used this as dommy account got the Reward and leave it on 0 balance… Those who are really excited about the product they haven’t even got the access… and as you guys see these things how come you guys have so careless about these guys out here dont know… Give one date and stand on your words…

And just one question to community how many of you opened the account after sending dm to rohan about details he asked for.

Byeeeee
Was not here for 500.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Sad truth bro…I also dm’ed @Bankofthefuture he didn’t replied… atleast he can reply…:pray:

1 Like

Never felt such kind of unfaithfulness…
we wasted lots of time for this…

1 Like

Atleast , If jupiter team says Existing federal customers can’t open the jupiter account that could be nice for them , But they didn’t said that , From the beginning they are trying their level best to make it possible all the situations .
. They will not effect more if existing federal customers cant open jupiter account . But the thing is that they want to make it possible all the situations to open jupiter account .

The existing federal customers can open the account or can’t open the account is the second thing . But we need to appreciate their services towards all the customers .

1 Like

Jupiter account and the date when it comes

Ohhh come on. ! Bro atleast dont be like a class topper they are not your class teachers… They haven’t done what they have promised to the community several times… So criticism doesn’t mean i dont appreciate their hardwork or efforts… i do understand as a early product there may be several problems while testing… but if in july they have asked for October no body was there to argue or bargain please make it lunch for fed customers by August end… They are the ones who are saying the date and delaying with a msg like folks we got a problem every time the date comes.
You should have declared the maximum date for the access, no body here had any problem about that…