Update: When can existing federal bank customers open a Jupiter account?

@sneh.baxi @sahil-sorathiya

Now this guy is using abusive language.

Oh bro dont act like a dump student there are not your class teachers .

Jupitermoney it was shipped on both sides

Do you think I’m mad?

You are using unprofessional language in my dm!

What is your problem?

Profanity or disrespecting fellow community members is taken up seriously in the community and @Gazu is silenced for a month.

We will wait for him to return in a month and contribute to the community in a meaningful way.

5 Likes

I could say give him a ban permanently.

Please allow existing customer to Onboard

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww

If they are promising several times, who is making the team commit to deadlines anyways.
There are stages of development. But obviously, when people resort to statements like “when the product will launch?” instead of “where’s the current progress?”, delayed timelines is what you can expect more often.

When will the product lunch ?

Check the community when they said it will lunch by end August after that many people asked about any updates regarding lunch… and they are like yaya next week…

If someone from the team answering this they must be having a view on whats the progress and by when we can lunch it…

No one here forced to lunch it by evening or next Monday… and read my previous message i already said you should tell the maximum time by when you are confident…

Whatever i dont wanna argue… check you will find many posts asking about updates if that doesn’t mean people here cared about progress rather than the date i dont know what to say.

False promises from @JupiterTeam , it’s wrong, it’s bad. But now they’ve clarified it’s a Federal bank issue… In a way Fi is to take a part of the blame too…

Jupiter team can only wait like us unfortunately, they are only responsible for the error screen in this case. If you really want to blame some one, bash Federal bank, they’ve been incompetent (no one can disagree here). Jupiter partnered with them, sure… But they didn’t know this was coming either, I’m sure this product wouldn’t have launched or wouldn’t have come in partnership with Federal otherwise.

Let’s also not forget this is a purely beta service and these sort of issues are not uncommon with beta apps. I just hope Jupiter takes this as a lesson and don’t make any false promises in the future. They’ve already realised and have learnt from other mistakes by rigorizing their quality inspection in every update to minimize the amount of bugs. So, let’s just wait for the next formal announcement rather than asking them when the issue will be fixed every 3 hours or so. We’ve all got other perhaps more important work. Jupiter will or rather should intimate every single Early access user who hasn’t signed up yet when Federal Bank issue is fixed.

I don’t really understand this issue of “existing Federal Bank account”. Is Jupiter going to work on top of an existing account or are you people going to create a new Federal Bank account for the user?
If Jupiter and Fi going to be using the same bank account?
Is it not possible to just create a new Federal Bank account and setup Jupiter on top of the new account? As far as I understand, a single mobile number is allowed to have multiple accounts with the same bank.

• It is has to be a new account.
  • Jupiter and Fi using same account doesn’t makes sense.
  • With respect to number, phone number isn’t the only criteria. Other identities Aadhaar, pan etc should be unique.

Much of the big work has already been done by Jupiter. Handling fi customers is pretty small work comparatively if the APIs are available. The bottleneck here is partner bank (and reasonably so). Once all the APIs are out, :tada:.

1 Like

No, it can’t be the same account.
To use Jupiter, account has to opened through Jupiter.
Yes, one mobile number can have multiple accounts generally, but it doesn’t appear to be the case with Federal Bank

Thank you for the response.

Any update… will it release this week…?

Do not expect anything from them.

Hey @HASIN_RISVAN - we will be releasing the feature this week for the users with existing Federal accounts (non-Fi) only. Announcement will be made soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Bankofthefuture @Jiten , I have a suggestion , if the EpFi users who were already on the Jupiter early access waitlist after so much efforts they put to refer friends and improve their ranking can be provided Access to Jupiter on any Alternate mobile number , may be in name of their family members mobile number, My ranking was 147 and I got the early access too , but Not able to use Jupiter since July, being and existing Federal bank user via EpFi bank , please give it a thought , its shouldnt be very though to implement and the option seems viable enough

1 Like

Thank you bro @Bankofthefuture …I have multiple federal bank accounts…will it be a problem…?