Update: When can existing federal bank customers open a Jupiter account?

Do you guys know how log do they keep the records usually - like is it in months or years ?
Tried googling but found nothing definite.

1 Like

While I understand that there are a lot of dependencies, I am extremely disappointed at this response. This is because of the following reasons -

1. there was no mention that Federal members/fi members will not be able to onboard even if they do meet the firstlist criteria.(I was below 200 doing so many referrals to keep this). If this was the case I would not have applied only and not referred to the number of people I have. All efforts seem to go to waste.
  2. while I understand some scenarios may take up some time and a delay is considered, but existing federal bank customer issue was known from the day one. Many customers reported this and the response from chat showed that they were all aware of it.
  3. also, from the day one most of the Jupiter community members have always mentioned that they are with fi. Considering this, the challenges/issues were supposed to be identified earlier and if there was a bank process missing, it must either have been setup or you must have told the fi users to not expect it soon.
  4. intially, I was excited to onboard onto Jupiter but it seems that Jupiter is not as enthusiastic as we are. I’m tired of the wait. No use being in firstlist that too in top 200 when I am one of the last to try the app. Of course people may say that you will get 10% cashback once onboarded, but I as a firstlist user, expect to be the first one to use it.
8 Likes

They have to maintain 10 yrs as per rules

3 Likes

All I can say is that we are equally disappointed with this state

2 Likes

yeh, he was being obnoxious, but a year ban seems a little harsh. Maybe make it a month and if he is still a jerk we can up the punishment

2 Likes

Hi,

What you said is 100% right. Jupiter is aware of there are thousands of existing customers with federal bank even before project jupiter born in someone’s mind. Also they are aware of Fi is launched way before Jupiter. So all the firstlist and referrals was started after this only. They should have make a proper study on different scenarios before announcing these programs. After ending all the campaigns jupiter is coming up with these obstacles and now putting everything on Federal Bank’s head.

I am a Federal bank customer and i didn’t face any hiccups signing in Fi, even I’m an existing customer. Which means they forsee this scenario way before launching the product.

So, it’s sad to say Jupiter didn’t pay any attention on these category customers for their on-boarding.

#Bankoffuture must have anticipate the situations in all angles way before the announcement of program.

4 Likes

Yes, Fi has taken all the necessary majors before even releasing the Beta version.

I want to know is there anyone who could open account with Fi after opening account in Jupiter?
I think the answer is no.

I’m not taking anyone’s side here.
But Jupiter also doing their best to onboard Fi Customers.
It’s new for a neo Bank to onboard customers of another Neo Bank with same partner Bank.
I think it’s gonna take a good amount of time.
So, there’s no point blaming any one here.
The fact is that I’m also as desperate as any other Fi user to get access to Jupiter but it is what it is.

I only can say at this moment is that
“Keep patience”.

2 Likes

I think the team is not able to catch the actual problem that’s why they are saying just wait over and over…
Now i think Fi user should not hope much from Jupiter as i was also at 98th position during waitlist…
Let’s see what comes to us…

Sir, we want to know the maximum timeline according to u to onboard Fi user(if possible)…?

1 Like

Yup totally agree with u…I have also been saying this after I got the invite (around 6th July), these scenarios should have been taken into consideration long before the launch.
Quite disappointed after waiting for so long first to get the invite and now to waiting to be on boarded.

1 Like

I was no more expecting that we can open Jupiter anymore hope is over now.

@Jiten I get it, you’re trying to get Fi customers onboard. I believe, we all can agree that Jupiter as an organisation wants to onboard everyone of us, there’s no doubt about it.

But there’s been a failure from Jupiter’s end to identify the problem early.

But, there’s nothing that can be done now. Can you at least provide an expected time that Jupiter as an organisation is expecting from Federal Bank on this issue?

2 Likes

@Bankofthefuture @Jiten Will we be getting update Tomorrow ? Or will be released next week

Folks, quick update on this.

We are planning to launch the flow for existing Federal Bank users ONLY sometime late next week. Since that flow is working, we don’t want those users to wait any further.

For users who have accounts via Fi or other channels, the wait is going to be longer since our partner bank is working on it and needs some more time for things to work. Again, we are dependent on them to make these fixtures but as of today, the launch seems to be around the last week of Sept. We will announce the exact date once we are ready with the flow working on production.

Best,
Rohan

2 Likes

@DEBASISH_SAHU you got the issue on point.

The problem today is that once you open an account with one partner, you can’t open the account with the other one because of the issue mentioned. Once our partner bank fixes that, this problem will be resolved.

So, even I am guessing that Jupiter users might be facing issues in case they want to open an Fi account.

We wanted to solve for both and then release this feature. But since this is taking time, we are going to open it up for Federal (non-Fi) users only next week.

1 Like

If (Fi) users can open account then Jupiter users can open (Fi)?

Are they allowing Jupiter users to open account? You sure?

1 Like

Please allow Federal customers to Onboard…I have multiple customer ID but I have merged . I can’t open fi account…so can I open Jupiter…partner bank is not allowing to open Fi due to multiple federal bank accounts…will that issue encounter here also?..please reply…

@Jiten @Bankofthefuture

Yes jupiter user are able to open fi account .

1 Like

I’m not sure but as per my research Jupiter users can open the account.

I’m not unable to open because I’m getting Error of (DOB Not Matched With Bank Record).

I have aslo told this to Rohan he knows.

I’m in touch with them let’s see.

1 Like