Update: When can existing federal bank customers open a Jupiter account?

Thank God you arenโ€™t the CEO ! :slight_smile:

I also never had any Federal Bank relationship before I opened the Fi account. If I had known that both of them will have same partner bank and this will delay my Jupiter onboarding , wouldnโ€™t have bothered with Fi as Iโ€™ve no use for what theyโ€™re offering as neo.
I even closed my Fi account 2 months back still stuck in the same predicament.

1 Like

Please check you DM and allow me to board.

Yeah, It was funny @goneo

Now, we can only wait for the updates from the team.

I know there can be many issues during the process. But these scenarios should have been taken into account before the launch only I think, itโ€™s not that this is something which occurred after the launch. We couldnโ€™t onboard in July, now August is over(multiple dates promised this month too)โ€ฆhope to get access by October.
Nothing against Jupiterโ€ฆ just my feelingsโ€ฆ

1 Like

Same here same here!

Be assured guys we will definitely onboard on Jupiter in 2021 :joy:โ€ฆ

Itโ€™s a long shot man

1 Like

Any update? @Bankofthefuture @Jiten

2 Likes

@Bankofthefuture @Jiten Can we expect it today?

Hello @Jiten you told last week that existing federal customers (not fi money) can able to onboard now I have DM ed @Bankofthefuture many times but he didnโ€™t give access.

Same for me alsoโ€ฆit will be extendedโ€ฆno access for existing federal bank customersโ€ฆI think soโ€ฆit will be postponed to next month

No Onboarding For Existing Federal customers Team confirmed It. We are closing Soon.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes: what are u saying???

@Jiten @Bankofthefuture Any Updates??

Guyz donโ€™t believe him.

He is telling lies you will be On-boarded soon!

As per Rohan they are still in testing Procces and it will be available for all soon!

Have patience.

@Amica has his own way of spreading rumours for the products of Amica.

1 Like

Yes man! This guy has no sense!

I could like to say just ban this type of haters.

Appreciate the community standing up.

Action taken:

• Have banned the user for 1 year.

As a community we shouldnโ€™t tolerate users spreading rumours, dissent, are combative, abuse others rather than provide constructive feedback.

Lets build Jupiter together. (will keep removing folks who stop us from doing that).

6 Likes