Update: When can existing federal bank customers open a Jupiter account?

Existing federal bank customer ka account open ho raha hai kya?

No they have not provided any update regarding existing customer

Nope, this screenshot is edited by me.

This is not a real screenshot.

Who wants to open Jupiter account. DM me

How? You not a Team Member Of Jupiter.

i think he will give his refer link \

1 Like

Yes I aslo think so but everyone has already registered with their number.

yes then it is of no use

2 Likes

@Jiten @Bankofthefuture when will you guys provide update on this?

You can expect on Tuesday .
@cant_be_trusted

Hey all,

Since itโ€™s the end of the week, I wanted to share an interim update with you all.

We basically have 2 sorts of users with us who have existing Federal accounts.

1. Account opened via Federal Bank ONLY (no other channels)
  2. Account opened via Federal Bank AND/OR account opened via other channels also (epifi etc.)

For the first scenario, we have the flow working fine and in fact, we tested that out with few of the community members who fulfilled the criteria and got them onboarded yesterday. So, some relief here. :disappointed_relieved:

For the second scenario, we are awaiting few changes on our partner bank side and are closely working with them. This should be sorted early next week and we will be making an official announcement and doing a feature release then.

I have received responses from most of you and like I promised, you will be able to get onboarded on Day 1 itself. To ensure, that there are no hiccups in your onboarding, we will also be doing a 1 hour live call where all of you can join, share any concerns or feedback. This will be specially arranged to ensure you ALL get onboarded on Day 1.

Now some of you might be thinking about the multiple delays behind launching this feature and might be wondering why is it happening? I wanted to take this opportunity and try my best to explain that out.

Some of the features that we are building, like specially the scenario 2 listed above, are happening for the first time in the neo-banking space. Hence, there are multiple unknowns that come along with innovating things and we want to ensure that in the name of innovation, we donโ€™t break the systems to cause the larger damage to us and our partners. Therefore, we need to test things out, ensure the stability so that things are working perfectly fine before we launch a particular feature.

When we announce a date, we try our best to factor in all these uncertainties and unknowns so that we can get some tentative date out to you all. Hence, we donโ€™t announce it to the world but just share the dates in this closed group community with our members who understand all this and want to build Jupiter with us to experience banking like never before. But sometimes, the unknowns are outside our control and we experience delays, like in this case.

That being said, we will ONLY release this feature out in the next week when we have solved for both the scenarios mentioned above to ensure we can onboard all users now going forward.

See you all next week.
:wave:

8 Likes

Who are all onboarded yesterday?..can existing federal customers can Onboard ( not Epifi customers)

That segment should be possible. Pls send your details to @Bankofthefuture

1 Like

i am not a fi money user i am having fed selfie( full KYC) account so can we be able to open account?

I have already send my details. Please give me a chance to onboard.

Can You organize a video call on Zoom?

To share our feedback because here sharing feedbacks has been ignored by you and your team.

Feedback also play a important roll in building any application.

It could be better for us I know you all are busy on on-broading existing customer.

But Feedback is also important for your application if will good if feedback is not ignored because this community is build to share feedback and etc.

I aslo know some of you will ask me why Iโ€™m asking this on this thread because of not getting replies

(Sorry for the inconveniences caused)

Hope so @Jiten will hear me :slight_smile:

Regards,
Carolin Merces.

1 Like

Hello,

How about customers who opened the Federal bank A/C through branch (FKYC) years back and opened EpiFi in 2021 (automatically it becomes FKYC at the time of opening itself without doing any other formalities)?

So basically the customer is already posses FKYC A/C since many years.

Warm Regards,
Alan Abraham

2 Likes

Hi @Bankofthefuture
First of all thanks for letting us know about the hiccups you are facing to on-board Epifi users.

Frankly speaking if I were one of the team members of Jupiter or someone with authority(May be CEO) I would definitely said no to the Epifi users to on-board on Jupiter.
But you guys are constantly trying to on-board literally everyone to Jupiter and also taking the bash from some of the community members when thereโ€™s a delay in delivering your product. This actually need guts.

When I signed up with Epifi, I didnโ€™t know about Jupiter. If I knew I wouldnโ€™t have signed up with Epifi in the first place.

Kudos to you guys.

7 Likes

I have DM you yesterday but you canโ€™t give me access have DMing again please check. I have full kyc fedbook selfie account only.

I have mailed and dmโ€™ed youโ€ฆplease checkโ€ฆI am existing federal customer only