Unable to open account for you

Hi @jupiter Team,

It’s really annoys when a new customer choose to use Jupiter, because of the customer verification problem

Problem faced - Can’t create a new account for you

It’s been quite few tries and still it’s the same error. When we contact we get the response as there is no getting further into it.

I want to know the reason atleast. I know your algorithm does a logical way to identify. Isn’t it capable enough to provide reason for rejection of new customer?

Support team is literally thinking what to tell further and says not to use Jupiter lol

I am hoping this message reaches to Jupiter production head - he understands this

Thanks,
Sylvester

2 Likes

I believe this thread could be helpful in helping you understand the issue.

@Sylvester_Fernandes Situations like these, I would request you to report this to the support channels. If response that comes in does not help, you can share the ticket# and along with the other relevant details with Shawn and he will get you assistance.

Hi Abdul,

Understood.

Thanks,
Sylvester

1 Like

I have been facing the same exact issue and its been a month since i have been trying to get an answer, calling and mailing so many of the customer supports executives. The only answer i get is - we have excalted the issue to the team and let you as soon as we are updated. Just give 2 more days. Those 2 days each time has turned into a month. Finally i get an answer afger long argument that they cannot help it, like WOW! How is a new vustomer supposed to onboard when facing issue, atleast elaborate and tell what exactly the issue is, instead you just say we cant help it.

I try opening a fresh acoount with another no.but to no use due to pancard. So now im stuck waiting for least interested team to help out who, as I got to know, instructed the customer support to not let me know of the reason. I think I deserve a proper logical reasoning for the denial and help in onboarding after waiting for 2 months almost.(there was another technical error from their side earlier).

If anyone can help, pls do.

Welcome to the community @011
There can be various reasons why a user may be unable to open an account, including issues like the unavailability of slots/seats, issues related to identity or KYC verification etc…
If you could, please share the ticket ID you received after mailing the support team.

Tagging @Nikhil_Godbole sir
Hope he can provide some clarification on this account opening issue.

Also, could you please clarify whether this issue is related with Normal savings account or salary account? :thinking:

1 Like

Hi,
I have mailed so many times and called up that I’m not sure which ticket is ongoing as I have not been confirmed regarding the same. I only get a mail saying problem resolved and closing the ticket after ending the call, when it isn’t resolved, then no update. So it will be difficult to tell the ticket number.

Could only see the options of Savings account and Loan…so going for savings.

Thanks for tagging and your help :slight_smile:

I also can’t create my account on Jupiter ! Can anyone help me how can I make account on it.
It is showing “Your Account Could Not Be Created”

Help me out.
Is it because I already have account on Fi Money bank ???

I have jupiter account. but when i open account fi money after verify adher otp, it showing “we cannot create account for you” .
But i love fi money ui ,the ui so smioth.
If i close jupiter account, i opean fi money
My pin code is vilage location.
:india::india:

@Ritam_Maity having account with Jupiter may not be the reason for your Fi Money account not getting opened. There quite few community members who have accounts with Jupiter as well as Fi.

1 Like