Transaction failure rate for debit card is very high

Hello Jupiter Team,
Almost 1/3rd of my debit card transactions failed, including merchants like Zomato, Oyo, Payzapp & one PoS transaction too.
It is very frustating at times.
PS- I used my HDFC card to pay at all these after my transaction failed through the Jupiter card & the transaction went smooth. So clearly, the issue is within JUPITER !
This issue is very alarming and of huge concern.
Even 2-3 transfers within the app failed too.
I have reported the issue to the in-app chat support team but havenโ€™t heard from them since last 2 days.
I hope the issue gets resolved ASAP
@Jiten

7 Likes

Hey, I faced the same problem too with Amazon, I used the Jupiter debit card and it fails but works fine with the Jupiter UPI, Iโ€™ve informed via the in app chat too. Hope they resolve this soon.

4 Likes

Same with me, txns are failing in amazon

3 Likes

I forgot to mention this but transaction at Amazon failed for like 4-5 times. Very poor service at the moment !

3 Likes

I am also facing many transactions problems . I got 5k incoming upi transaction and in jupiter my available balance is 8.8k . But when I check balance in fedbook or through upi in Phonepe it showing only 3.8k .
This is my third time I am facing this issue . But the intersting thing is that all the tree times I got problem when I made transaction after 12:30am . Most the time i am facing issue for midnight transactions .

2 Likes

Note : Jupiter is still in Beta Stage they are working hard to resolve it.

Have Patience.

1 Like

Patienceโ€ฆ Lol ! Bro you were the one poking the team in other threads to get early access for existing fed customers. Haha. Donโ€™t Mind !

3 Likes

Hahaha @Apoorv_Pranshu

I think nextlist users also got access . Still there are many bugs in the app .
I think customer support team will have to do more work from now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah. If you want to make it customer-centric then you must address the concern and resolve it before someone else raises the same issue. Iโ€™m just providing an honest feedback. And Iโ€™m sure that this issue would be prevailing for many customers. This needs to get resolved soon because these kind of glitches creates trust issues which is surely not good for long run !

2 Likes

Debit card transactions got cancelled everytime worsted service I have ever seen will I throw it

1 Like

Hello,

Hi - Iโ€™m Chirag and I lead Customer Experience at Jupiter.

We noticed the elevated transaction failure rate for our Beta users and our tech team is working hard to fix this.

This is not the experience we would like you to have and I want to thank you for your patience as early adopters of this new way to bank.

Weโ€™ll keep you posted when we have a fix.

Best
Chirag

6 Likes

@Jiten he is using abusive language here.

1 Like

First of all,

This guy has no respect and before he said RBI banned Amica which is parent company of Jupiter people asked proof he didnโ€™t give any proof now he is using abusive language.

1 Like

We have to deal with all kind of users including those who are focused on destructive side.

We are working on resolving debit card issues with our card partners and bank. This is top most issue team is working at the moment

7 Likes

Same problem bro kal se hi problem he

1 Like

In this community
@Amit_Rai1 and @CarolinMerces
Deadly combination :joy::joy:

Take it lite bro . Dont care about him . He will just entertain us in the community with his posts :joy:

3 Likes

Get in touch with customer care . Just resolved in 1 hour . @Abinash_Samal

2 Likes

Yes bro i am waiting

You can install fedbook . We can see all transactions clearly in that app and mainly we can find exact balance in that app rather than jupiter sometimes it shows wrong balance .

1 Like

Can jupiter user use fedback app

1 Like