Our Public Roadmap on Trello šŸ“

@Shawnpinto I am really happy to hear that,
having a lot of issues with my google play store apps subscriptiobs due to not having autopay support on jupiter card

2 Likes

Added a new card on the board! This is in build mode now.

It will be related to this topic here: Monthly summary of Jupiter account on WhatsApp

3 Likes

Quite an useful feature

4 Likes

Psst, iOS folks will be excited about this one :eyes:
This is in the final phase of testing and it will be live soon.

Oh and Card Tokenisation is live! But there are some issues with Gpay, weā€™re looking into it :hammer_and_wrench:

2 Likes

Please do a post after its live on gpay
Wanted to use it for Visa card offer on gpay
Thankyou

1 Like

Hello @Shawnpinto someone told thereā€™s a toll-free no. for enabling tokenisation of federal bank cards when I dial it and enter my details they canā€™t find my daya in records. Tried wd two jupiter accounts.

Here are some interesting updates that you might want to see :eyes:

1. Weā€™re building a universal search function. This is similar to Jarvis from Iron man but more like a personal assistant to help you find what you are looking for within the app.
    Trello

Jarvis

1. Live and ready - VKYC for iOS :apple:
    Trello
3 Likes

Trello updates!

1. WhatsApp Integration is ready to be shipped. Itā€™s almost ready :eyes:
    Trello
    More info for this

2. Savings challenge (In app limited time event) coming soon! (More info on this soon, this week)
    Trello

:star_struck:

3 Likes

Tags is almost here! Sneak peaks :eyes: - Link to post.
Trello card - Trello (To be shipped soon)

Oh and, weā€™re coming up with a feature called Account Aggregators (AA) - More info on this soon :eyes: (In build mode, almost to be shipped soon)
Check out the Trello card for more details! - Trello

3 Likes

The auto debit feature for debit card is coming soon!
Weā€™re aiming to launch it in the first week of March.

1 Like

Hi, please also give an option for disabling auto debit function too. I donā€™t like auto-debit on debit card as it doesnā€™t have Chargeback and Zero liability policies.

4 Likes

Yep. Once itā€™s out, Auto debits can be disabled in the app.

3 Likes

Would there be a separate space in the app to track these subscriptions and disable them individually? Or is it a one-for-all opt in/ opt out?

2 Likes

Itā€™s basically allowing the card for auto-debits. This can be controlled in the card settings soon.
I guess you thought this was some subscription manager.

1 Like

Thank you! I didnā€™t know about that perhaps.

I do realise we did have auto-debiting in our debit cards until a few months ago when RBI went scorched earth lol.

Itā€™d be cool if we had some sort of subscriptions tracker (potential future idea?). Itā€™d be awesome-r if we could turn said subscriptions on and off with a switch!

2 Likes

Autopay (Standing instructions) is ready to be shipped! This applies to bank transfers and Debit Cards. Soon for UPI too. More info on this soon :eyes:

Renaming Pots and re-arranging the order of the Pots makes sense. This is in build mode.

Weā€™ll be adding a show QR code to receive payments in the scanner soon.

6 Likes

Awesome sauce! Iā€™m excited about the QR code a whole lot more. :smile:

Keep up the good work, squad!

1 Like

From build mode to ready to be shipped soon.
Hereā€™s how it looks.

Weā€™ll see this in version 1.5.25

5 Likes

Pssstā€¦some ideas and suggestions have been put up on the board :eyes:

For Amazing ideas

To be picked up

4 Likes

donā€™t see phone no change ?