New Jupiter UI ⚡

it’s just the time which is unnecessarily taking space instead of description which is more important when you see transaction history which are weeks or months old. Time has no relevance then and it’s always available in txn detailed view anyway.

1 Like

Would that be as we do transactions or edits after the deed?

1 Like

description should be user editable so that it make some sense to the user.

1 Like

May I introduce you to Standard Chartared?

Riddle me this, when do you think this transaction happened? :smile:

Suppose I have a dispute with a merchant. I sent him a transaction. Shows approved in my bank app. But he declined to have received it. That’s when date n Time are essential, in this use case.

1 Like

The system should automatically name the transactions (both incoming and outgoing) in a better way.
Say a transaction made to someone via upi. Usually it will be represented as something like this,

“UPI/OUT/7484838/njdb” instead the system should rename it with the UPI registered person’s name. Like “paid to suresh via UPI”

4 Likes

Yep, totally fair ask! But how do we get around doing that? So far the sole time I run into such messed up descriptions is when I use another UPI app to do transactions via my Jupiter account.

For example, I got Jupiter tied to google pay. Should I pay via google pay, I get this really odd “UPI out” description. We may need to tidy that up.

2 Likes

That’s the reason we need user editable descriptions!!

1 Like

This is standard chartered’s txn view. I think in Jupiter we should have the time as well. If they can show the time in the summary then definitely they can show it in txn view as well.

2 Likes

Yeah mate…niyox did the same and it was quite useful.

1 Like

yeah, I’m using that and it’s good.

1 Like

Jupiter does show it. The purpose of my sharing of standard charterd’s approach, is to shed some light on the fact that some dude(or dudette) in SC’s product design team thought it was perfectly okay dumping time in transaction history.

I don’t want Jupiter following the same route. Time n date in transaction history are very important for a banking app. Editable description too, but it comes more in the luxury territory.

2 Likes

This is a money manager app and its what I depend on daily. I even add 10 rs expense and income too :joy:. Helped me a lot in cutting useless expenses and setup a budget.

4 Likes

can you see the time in there tho?

2 Likes

If i click on any field, this will show

2 Likes

Ah as long as a time stamp exists, I’m satiated.

2 Likes

Check out these features, you might get some motivation for new features.

Additional to this one can filter or search for a result. There is also a seperate notepad like feature it with monthly entries.

1 Like

editable description is one of the must haves for neo banks. It makes our life so easy. Even ICICI/ Axis are offering these but bit differently. Niyox implementation is better.

2 Likes

What app is that,Is it free?
Can you provide playstore link.

1 Like

They have a paid version also without ads and PC editing features. I use paid one

@Aswin_Benny Mod Apk?