New Debit Card Deliveries

I recently received my Jupiter Debit Card on time, but while unpacking it, I discovered that something was missing. I found I hadn’t received the GET… SET… GOALS… page (which I had seen in a youtube unboxing) i.e the checklist page with the QR code for activation after a small white tag suggested me to scan and start using my card.

I wanted to know, without the QR how can I start using the debit card, or is it already pre-activated for ATM Transactions?

@JupiterTeam @Shawnpinto please look into this

@sushant4191 Too bad about the GET… SET… GOALS… page. But I think you are confusing with Fi regarding the QR code card. Jupiter doesn’t include a QR code card in the debit card packaging.

And yes… Your debit card can be controlled from the Debit Card page accessible through the debit card button in the Jupiter app home. If you have not visited the debit card page, then it should have the ATM withdrawal settings on by default.

I just saw this one, didn’t notice that it’s not for activating the debit card. BTW, thank you for the clarification!

2 Likes

Thanks @alexnazy :slight_smile:
Yup, the card can be controlled and managed on the app itself.
But I’m interested to know what happened with the Get…Set…Goals page. Pinging you @sushant4191

well I am not sure ig, there could be some packaging issue, that I didn’t receive at all/

Hey @sushant4191, currently we do not add the Get…Set…Goals! Page in the welcome kit. It was removed a month ago. We’re making changes to the kit at the moment.

1 Like

That could be possible, I just got a bit confused because of the white paper ribbon thing that said to scan some QR code.

Today I received the J DCard !

See the Sr No. 3. It speaks about QR Code. Where it is. How do I know that the Debit Card is now activated. Thanks.
1 Like

Hey @Supswan Your card is activated as soon as you open your account. You can manage and control your card in the app itself.

Head over to the payments tab and click on card settings :smiley: