My debit card is not working in atm in recent days

initially my debit card used to work in ATMS,recently it has stopped working and i checked debit card settings,everything seems to be normal

Hi @syed_hasher,
This issue is known, some cardholders are facing it in various ATMs and the Jupiter team is at work on it.

Meanwhile, you can check these ATMs

If it does not work for you in these ATMs then please raise an issue ticket within the app help page.

3 Likes

Greetings, @syed_hasher! We are delighted to have you as a part of the Jupiter community.

I kindly ask you to go through the list of ATMs provided by @Abhishek_Ulayil . While all the options are worth considering, I highly recommend visiting the Federal Bank ATM first. In the event that there isn’t a Federal Bank ATM nearby or it doesn’t worked, please feel free to visit other ATMs on the list.

If the suggested solution resolves your issue, I sincerely request that you close this thread by marking Abhishek’s response as “SOLUTION.” This will greatly help other customers who face similar issues. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

My debit card is not working :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Prince_Shaji
Please ensure that the debit card is enabled for offline/online transactions and not in sleep mode.
If you are trying it at ATM, you can follow this post:

Furthermore, you can report this issue from the app by choosing help/chat option for a quicker response or can mail to support@jupiter.money