More than 10,000/- got stuck in the Pots for more than 15days now

On feb 20th , while doing couple of transactions from pots almost about 10,000/- got stuck in my pot unable to withdraw the amount and now the pots sections shows zero amount. But the assets shows as 10,000/- remaining in the pot.

Customer service just dragging the topic asking for pot account statement where in if I try to fetch it from federal bank certificate page it says I dont have access to fetch it.

I instead I have provided the customer service my account statement with all the transactions to the pot and it also has all the transactions from the pot, and it shows a discrepancy of 10,000/- clearly.

I really dont know what is up with this issue but I have seen lot many customers faced the same issue recently. This is a huge amount for me and Im in an emergengy. I have trusted jupiter and it’s more than 15 to 20 days now and no resolution is provided.

I would like to escalate this issue and take it forward so that better and quick resolution is provided ASAP.

Hello Sreeja,

We hear your concern. We regret the inconvenience caused. We are connecting with you via DM to assist you further.

Thank you.