Mobile Internet Banking , Autopay

@Shawnpinto
Why i can’t login into federal Bank internet page ? When i am entering my account number its saying ’ No active atm linked with this account ’ , also i can’t set up auto payments through debit card .

I have few questions
1st . why my debit card is not saving in Gpay ?
2nd. Why do you guys don’t allow to login or access in federal Bank website or application? Where all Fi.Money user can use federal Bank website or application.
3. Why my auto payments verification through debit card is not working?

I have one credit card , when i trying to setup auto payments it is getting automatically rejected, you guys don’t allow to login federal internet Bank because when i am doing autopay setup in one credit card , they asked me to give internet bank id , but i don’t have internet bank id so i tried to create one in federal Bank website, but it is not possible to create where Fi.Money users are allowed to create & access internet bank through fd website. So that i can’t set up autopay in my one credit card.

3 Likes

Yes

Change the category of the post as SOS.
And tag the team as well.

2 Likes

Can’t edit :confused: don’t know why.

Hey Surojit!

We do understand your queries and consider them valid. Net banking is something that is on our roadmap. Since it is currently not supported by us, you are unable to log into Federal net banking using Jupiter credentials.

To answer your questions:

1. You can choose ‘Payment methods’ on Google Pay and then add your Jupiter debit card details for the same. Google Pay does support Federal VISA debit cards.
  2. We do realise your need for a net banking facility and let me assure you that this has been highlighted to the concerned team and we shall work towards enabling the same.
  3. We would require more details on this and I shall DM you to get the same.

However, I would like to reconfirm that we truly value the suggestions and feedback of our users and work towards providing a seamless banking experience.

2 Likes

Uh huh I don’t think we can…

1 Like

Apologies for the miscommunication.
We work independently and while we do offer services on various e-commerce platforms, currently, we do not have the provision to add your debit card to your Google Pay account. However, you will be able to link your Jupiter-Federal bank account with Google Pay using account details.

2 Likes

Google pay supports fi visa cards… I have added it… Thats why everyone is asking for the feature

3 Likes

Yes i agree with you
I tried with Jupiter card but it failed.

3 Likes

Two questions and solutions still waiting for…

1- By when will Jupiter provide internet banking access on federal Bank website …your competitors have been doing this for months. Why can’t you?

2- Gpay debit card addon is not working…what are you doing to resolve it?

1 Like

It’s already on the roadmap

Since from long time it has been in “To be picked up next”, it means when? By end of March or August or 2023? That’s the problem here, they are not providing a time bound. Yeah, no one can say exact date but I guess they can say months.

He specifically want to know By when?
Ig May be soon

1 Like