Lost acces to Jupiter bank account

I am frustrated now with Jupiter as I wanted to change my mobile number as I lost my registered number and dont have access to it anymore, however i have some money which is stuck in that account and there is no freakin way to change number even through physical verification, really disappointed.
As a last hope i came to here to seek help however i dont think anything is going to happen, feels really sad to loose hard earned money like this.

1 Like

@Sushiii777 I don’t think you can access your account again as there is no way to change mobile number in Jupiter as of now.

But your may be able to get your money back.

Did you raise a complaint at support@jupiter.money?

Tagging @Nikhil_Godbole for clarification.

Yes I have tried to ask them to change my mobile number so that i can take out the money atleast, but if its possible without changing the number it will be really helpful.
Could you please tell me the process?

Please wait for @Nikhil_Godbole to guide further.

I am also not sure how it works. But I am guessing that there will be a process for this.

As Jupiter is mostly automated especially to keep costs down, I suppose these issues crop up.

I am sure that Jupiter will make a note of it and improve.

Let’s hope for good, If i got my money back It’ll be really helpful

1 Like

@Sushiii777 Welcome to the community
Have you tried obtaining a duplicate SIM card from your network provider’s office? I believe that would be a simpler process compared to changing your mobile number on the app.

@Sushiii777 If you have lost the old number, we will not be able to update the new number. Do you have access to the debit card or Cheque book ?

Yes i tried to do that too, but the number is already alloted to someone else.

Yes i have the debit card with me but it is not working i tried many times

@Sushiii777 Are you trying to withdraw money from the ATM ? Please help with the last 2 digits of the Debit Card

Yes i tried to withdraw it from atm and the last two digits are 77

@Sushiii777 That is deactivated card. The new one which is issued is only a virtual card which you can access it via App. unfortunately, since you do not have access to the old number, App access is also not possible. Let me get someone to call you and assist in this scenario.

1 Like

I was busy at that time so I was not able to answer the call so I request you sir to kindly arrange a callback for now if possible.

Yes talked to customer care and they have raised a request for chequebook, so it will be helpful to withdraw money

2 Likes

I also think that online banking is bit convenient but offline banking is more reliable

I think each of them have their own benefits and disadvantages…and hence both of them need to coexist…

3 Likes

Have you added Jupiter account in any other UPI app like Phonepe? If yes, you should be able to use it and transfer

1 Like

I think registered mobile number is needed to make UPI transactions. @hemanthchandra62

To add an account to the app, mobile number is required. If the account is already there in the app, it might work. Can try once.