Jupiter's Rewards are changing, and you have to decide if its for the good or not

I did Siddharth. Support person in the chat told that, “…Paytm doesn’t qualify as a Gateway because they have their own wallet and bank as well so if you check the statement/transaction details, you’ll see that payment Jupiter makes payment to PayTm then PayTm via some means maybe via it’s wallet/bank transfers it to the actual merchant. this becomes a two step process. due to which it doesn’t qualify for rewards…”

I really wonder Jupiter being in the direct banking cannot differentiate/identify gateways vs wallet

Why does Jupiter care about though? They already have a cap on maximum rewards!

2 Likes

@Bhanumathi True. After all these restrictions I think better to remove the rewards.

1 Like

Please note all offline transactions are now not eligible for cash back
All offline including app payu,all razor pay,amazon swiggy zomato simpl lazy pay
,raising a ticket will will b given the normal excuse of sorry not eligible
I suggest of not using Jupiter debit card for online payment
Also in this case 1% cash back on all transactions was a lie and should notb used
Debit card for offline transactions might work till they do away with that also
Spread the news

Hi Arvind,
This should not have been the case. We will check this - can you please share the transaction ID.

Also, as we are growing, we see a lot of ways where users are trying to abuse the system and we are constantly trying to build right checks and balances to ensure that the right users are rewarded for using Jupiter. Unfortunately, in the pursuit of getting these fixed, we might have blocked a few genuine few use cases. We aim to keep improving on this and want to reward for the right purchases.

Yes. I used debit card on amazon but didn’t get any jewels or even they dont say that transaction is not valid. Simply nothing!

Yes debit card rewards are worsted these days

Mohit, here you go. Transaction ID 125110085242

1 Like

Where do we use the card if not Amazon?

Here is my transaction id for amazon purchase : 125317462620

1 Like

@jigarmistry24
We do not reward wallet recharge baed payments - however we need to see your transaction to understand better - possible to share txn id?

Can you check the transaction detail screen on the app - let me know if you are not able to the see the reason for any transaction not getting reward.

125317462620 - That’s not recharge. I have purchased household thing

2 Likes

In that screen for amazon purchase - detail in app for transaction, I dont have any reason or explanation for not getting any jewels.

p.s thats not recharge, its amazon purchase for items.

Well ola money loads earn reward points, they shouldn’t but :man_shrugging:

Under what category would insurance payments come?

They have their own category, usually considered as bill payments by most banks.

Thanks Siddarth. Are these not valid for cashback then?

1 Like

@mohit.chitlangia Are we going to get look into this to see what was the reason I didn’t get the jewels for this transaction? I am just curious

@mohit.chitlangia can you pls respond here