How could we improve your experience with the networth feature?

For Networth, we’ve added a couple of more supported banks to the list :slight_smile:

1. Federal Bank
  2. Central Bank of India
  3. Indian bank

To see all supported banks, head over to the money tab, tap on Networth, tap on the ’ i ’ on the top left. You’ll have an option to see the list.

1 Like

I think if you can add more features like stocks crypto and calculate our ongoing debts and then show the compiled networth that will be useful.

3 Likes

I use Paytm to check my bank account balances (including Paytm bank), and the only thing I find missing is - a networth feature that sums all of the realtime balances and shows you the total.
If Jupiter does that with all the banks (which Paytm doesn’t work right now), that would be pretty great.

2 Likes

My federal Bank balance is shown zero since my jupiter pot is zero. When we enquire for federal Bank balance. It’s divided into 3 parts. Primary Federal Bank balance, Jupiter primary balance and then Jupiter pot balance. But jupiter networth consider the last pot balance only. @Shawnpinto

2 Likes

Make networth feature available for iOS as well. Thanks.

2 Likes

What if i deactivate one of bank account??
I don’t want to remove that but incorrect balance displayed

1 Like

Hey @Anki , by deactivating you mean, removing the bank account from the networth feature?

Yes I remove one of my bank account because of incorrect balance shown there

Got it. Instead of removing it due to incorrect balance, have you tried to refresh it?

Yes multiple times, I make a small transaction even. But things remain same

1 Like

I have bank SMS but when I activate networth it says couldn’t find any bank account details.

1 Like

@Anki It takes a bit of time to update the balance. Could you refresh it again in a few hours? It should do the trick. If not then, lemme know. You can DM me :slight_smile:

Done. Personally I don’t like this app. I opened Jupiter Money account on 21 dec2021. I received my debit card yesterday 19 jan2022. Jupiter didn’t provide tracking details inbetween by itself. I spent my most of time to remind them and request them plz send my debit card.
Now on my virtual debit card status shows “we couldn’t deliver…”

Networth tracking is incorrect.
Customer service is very bad they are eager to close the chat thread without problem solving, but you receive a email "we resolve…

Poor app interface. I think 90% people don’t like planets, astronauts. “Fi Money” provide good app interface.
I decide to close the Jupiter Money account
and move on to “FI MONEY”

3 Likes

Who is pinning this post on top?

Everytime i had to unpinned for me.

Add it to iOS ? I can’t even use it.

1 Like

Fi does have a slightly better Ui. Love their blue Color scheme and FIT rules. Kudos to the competition when they do the right stuff.

But where they lose is fuel surcharges. I pay for petrol at least once a week. That’s petrol charges + GST + a whooping 2.5% charge on my fi card, while Jupiter doesn’t charge me a commission for that privilege. That makes Jupiter a better option for my tastes.

(Reference: This info can be found in both website’s fee structure)

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto

My Kotak Bank account is not getting Linked.

In Jupiter app, error messgae was Your Bank is on Break

I tried ur Partner Finvu app, where it showed Kotak Bank **Sent Error Response ** or something like that and and in both didn’t got linked

Can u help me with this.

Regards
Bilal

2 Likes

Hey @Bilal24 ,

We’ll need to get this checked.
Can you raise a ticket by heading over to our chat section in the app?

The team will take it from there.
Thanks!

1 Like

Like for mutual funds, please add feature to add equity account also like zerodha or upstox so that complete picture of investment can be seen.

Also, add option to add credit card in the app so that we can track credit card spends also on the app.

By the way, amazing job categorising expenses.

3 Likes