How could we improve your experience with the networth feature?

Welcome to the community @pallavpatodia :handshake:
Regarding adding credit card, You can read more here:

This feature will need the app to evolve and adopt functionalities of CRED. This may dilute the banking portion of the app.

Thanks for the suggestion, Pallav. Adding to our roadmap for consideration.

Also, thanks for the compliment on categorization. We are in testing phase with improvements such as remembering your categorization with a payee for future transactions, as well as updating it for recent txns with that payee.

1 Like

This gets detected after multiple attempts.
Even that duplicate transactions issue is not resolved for kotak which I reported almost couple of months before. :frowning:

I think this is due to removing and adding AA accounts multiple times :thinking: .

No idea but it shouldn’t happen like this.

Resolution timelines are longer as compared to traditional banks because Jupiter’s case every solution being deployed has to take into account multiple integrations and moving parts for which they need to work with their partners

It’s the system level integrations and changes that are challenging. That costs time.

The roll outs and bug fixes can take time due to third party dependencies. Otherwise, I believe they are doing a very good job in providing app based banking.

There will be a few hick ups here and there. This is where we do our bit by patiently supporting them.