Has any one closed any savings account

@Pratyay_Mustafi and @yagnesh01, In this case, I consider myself lucky because there are only a few employees (3 or 4) in the nearby HDFC branch :grin: :grin:. I visited the branch once to inquire about credit cards.

1 Like

Lucky you! In this case, you do stand a chance to walk away with no to little fee payment. Best of luck!!

Thank you so much, Brother. I will take care of it. Although I also follow Technofino on Twitter, I completely missed this particular rule/update. Thanks once again for your kind help :thumbs_up:

Not using long time… They don’t close your account… They just make it inactive… It’s temporary… U can open it by visiting branch with some kyc … But my recommendation is… go branch and submit account closure application… It’s good… Because if you think to open account in the bank in future inactive account opening process is too much complicated… And they can also change you high… But if you close the account… Then you can open account any time… Online offline another type account…

1 Like

update !! after 15 days my account is no more visible in upi and netbanking shows no account found

1 Like

Which bank? And you submit application for closing offline?

as i mentioned earlier i have closed account of uco bank i just submitted a letter written that i don’t want this account anymore as i have accounts in other bank also i submitted my passbook. the manager asked me to transfer all money from my account to another account after 15 days it was not discoverable in upi and net banking was blank.

1 Like