Get featured on the app! šŸ™ŒšŸ»

Hello everyone!

Do you want to get featured on the Jupiter app? Hereā€™s how:

Get featured on the app! :star_struck:

Our Pots tab will soon have a testimonial section. We would love to hear stories, how pots has helped you save for some aspirational goal, monthly budgeting and managing your money better! :writing_hand:

Whatā€™s needed from you? :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

It would be great if you can share your experience in a few words. Preferably in 1 line.
Hereā€™s how it would look like:

You can post it on the thread below and the pots team will handpick a few. If needed, the Community team will reach out to you for additional details to make it personalised :rocket:

We would want our Community members to be a part of this :busts_in_silhouette:
Let us know if youā€™re interested!

9 Likes

Pots has helped me make saving money a habit. I love the way I can set up different pots for different goals, and then watch my money grow over time. Itā€™s so motivating!:rocket:

4 Likes

Here is my input -

I have saved for goals like an iPhone, wifeā€™s birthday and anniversary gifts without the need to move them to a separate account and track them.

5 Likes

Unique feature like POTS helped me in improving the financial discipline by allowing me to set aside the money every month for different expenses like insurance and taxes.
P for ā€œPeaceā€ and also P for ā€œPotsā€. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I simply love the pots savingā€¦and the icing on it is some sort of incentive from jupiterā€¦do i say anything moreā€¦

4 Likes

i simply love pots,because my savings just gets savedā€¦and not to forget the icing when jupiter adds some into it in the name of offer

3 Likes

I lost my login detail and resister mobile nuumber

1 Like

@Aniket_Lavte in this case, you will need an intervention from the customer support team to restore your access. Please write an email to support@jupiter.money and provide all necessary details and if possible attach documents to identify yourself. Might help sped up the resolution.

Also, if there is a possibility of applying for a new SIM card, please pursue that as well. That should also help restore access to the account

1 Like

Iā€™m in love with my pots :melting_face:Getting ready for my vacay plans :dancing_women: :party_parrot: :tada:

2 Likes

The most important thing I lyk of my Pot is making it a lifetime free option to be a Pro while also making sure the amount earns a much better interest rates than other bank accounts with MAB, with poor Interest rates. Kudos for your innovative idea @JupiterTeam :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Pots & super pots are one of the best things we have in Jupiter
Helps a lot to save & tracking is also easy
10 on 10 for this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pots Habits helps to move fund automatically for purchsing stocks monthly. I later withdraw (not the money beyond pot) whenever I can invest. No need to have a track of how much I investedbor whats leftover. I just need to refer if pot has reached its end or how much money left to invest. Pot; practically a safe tool for my money in many ways.

2 Likes

I love to see the growth meter in super pots, it motivates me to save even more.

2 Likes
    • POTS, the New Generation Savings Vault designed for All Generations, provides a wide range of savings options to fulfil your desires from A to Z, whether you have your sights set on an Apple product or find yourself craving the offerings from Zomato. :cool_doge: :cool_doge:
    • Power of Tiny Savings =POTS :rofl: :rofl:
    • Jupiter POTS are the best and perfect example of the saying "Little drops of water make a mighty ocean"

Years back, my review/feedback got featured on the DigiLocker website :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Pot is the ultimate savings companion, offering a seamless and intuitive way to save money and achieve my financial goals

4 Likes

@Samarth_Tiwari and the team have started picking the comments!
Note: If the sentence is too long, weā€™ll try to edit it.

2 Likes