Discover Exciting Deals and Offers! 💸

Hello fellow community members,

I am thrilled to introduce a new thread that aims to be your go-to destination for all the exciting deals and offers available out there. Whether you’re a savvy shopper or simply love discovering great bargains, this thread is bring you the latest and greatest discounts, card and bank offers, promotions, and exclusive offers, all in one place. From cashback rewards and discounts to exclusive perks and limited-time promotions, we’ll cover a wide range of savings opportunities. Everyone loves savings!

7 Likes

Sharing the first offer :yum:

Free Times Membership with Visa Signature Credit Cards.

Offer link: https://visaoffers.poshvine.com/visa-times-prime/offers/times-prime

You can get subscription of various services with timesprime membership.

7 Likes

Folks, who are into gift cards, Onecard running an Upto 10% valueback campaign on most of the popular gift cards.

4 Likes

The offer is only applicable with Visa Signature Credit cards.

3 Likes

Have you managed to activate this offer via jupiter DC?

1 Like

I activate the offer via hdfc millenia visa credit card.
Rs.1 will be debited for card verification

3 Likes

New Offer on Jupiter

4 Likes

It was there earlier too. Like the 50 rupees gift. It will take time to sink in to the fact that 250 jewels is 50 only hahah

4 Likes

Earlier the FD amount is 5000Rs.

1 Like

Reward structures have to be & will be rationalized over time.

1 Like

I still remember I tried really hard to keep a 5K FD last month but had to break it eventually due to 6 week savings also going on in parallel. Learnt my lesson to let go offers which are not in your comfort zone or those that would make you broke in some way :stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like

I think it would be beneficial for users who are considering making an FD, then they can take advantage of the offer that comes along with it.

2 Likes

Almost similar case
I saved 6000 as a result of the Savings challenge and was planning to go for PRO on the very first of this month. Some unforeseen emergencies came, and had to break that savings pot. :face_holding_back_tears:

:clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

Cred users! Is anyone using Cred Coins lately? If yes, lemme know for which offers/purchase.
:blob_thanks:

2 Likes

Cred coins in general not much value but as a whole platform cred coins do give us some reward for timely bill payment, some discount voucher & also some discounted products.

1 Like

Pretty useless coins.
I use them to open the cashback vouchers. LOL.

I have utilised them for discount vouchers on products that are on my radar, we have used it to book 2 staycations as well. However, if one does not any specific needs, Cred coins are not as useful

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me of Cred :laughing:. Installed after a long time and this is my coin collection :smiley:

Wish if it was 40739 Rs :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Never have been of any use ,except once I used the coin to ‘slash the price’ of one product.

Now I use it for spinning just to feel the vibrations and sound of it :woozy_face:

I have 19 lac cred coin. I wish the same :smiling_face_with_tear: