What do you think about credit cards? ๐Ÿ’ณ

Hey everyone!

Iโ€™m Somya Sinha, Iโ€™ve joined the Jupiter team to improve your experience! Glad to be part of this amazing community :rocket:

We are thinking of some cool ways to make Jupiter more useful for you and would love to have your feedback.

If weโ€™re going to launch a credit card, what would excite you the most?

• Complimentary airport lounge access
  • Higher cashback on select merchants (Amazon/Swiggy/Uber)
  • Higher credit limit
  • Customizable card design

0 voters

If you have other ideas, do share them!
Lemme know your thoughts in this thread and thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Selected merchants any day~

If itโ€™s 3 options, Iโ€™d pick:

1. Amazon :package:
  2. FlipKart :shopping_cart:
  3. Uber :oncoming_taxi:

Or, it could just adapt to my spending habits and pick it for me. Later on, I could change it if needed :thinking:

3 Likes

Flipkartโ€ฆ,โ€ฆ

1 Like

Hey @Aswin_Benny , thanks for sharing. Could you share more details on why Flipkart?

1 Like

Refer to Airtel Axis bank credit card. They offer 25% cashback on airtel recharges (its limited upto 300) and bill payments 10% cashback (300) etc. You can attract customers like this and on all others transactions give min 1.5% cashback. Or else you can refer to one card where they ask for deposit and then they give 110% of the deposit amount to use. For depositing โ‚น2000 you will get โ‚น2200 credit balance to use and they give rewards even on spending โ‚น1. But the rewards are very less though discounts on other platforms are very attractive.

5 Likes

My brother is having flipkart plus so free deliveryโ€ฆ

I like flipkart ui more, reviews are there for most products and it is located in proper placeโ€ฆ I track price changes for amazon, flipkart using pricehistory.in and i could see amzon using fake deals and discount :joy:. Flipkart delivery is better.
For some of the same products amazon is more costly than flipkart.

I purchase things online to my neighbours and all those products that i ever bought from flipkart never faced any issues or recieved better refund or services

I am using amzon app only bcoz of amazon pay cashback, once they stop it and i use up all cashback amount, i will uninstall amazon.

I am in a village, i dont use uber. I either use my scooter (but i like to walk so i prefer walking). For longer distances, i use public transport, its cheaper.

4 Likes
  1. Complimentary International airport loung access.
  2. Complimentary Railways Loung Access
  3. LifeTimeFree Credit Card
  4. 20% Cashback On Jupiter
  5. 2% Cashback On All Other Spends
  6. Free priority pass
  7. Complimentary Golf Rounds
  8. Metal Card Facility

I think its enough

8 Likes
  1. Metal card
  2. Customisable card
  3. At least 1.5% default cashback

These 3 features are enough for card to be used as primary credit card.

Iโ€™m very happy with OneCardโ€ฆ metal card, premium design, awesome app, swipe to pay, real-time transaction history, frequent offers. Only letdown is default reward rate.

Please do something like that.

6 Likes

Thanks @Dhruv . What exactly would you want in the customizable card? And what kind of reward structure would you like to see ?

Customisable card- option to choose from 4-5 card designs n flexibility in printing card holderโ€™s name

Reward structure- 1.5% cashback for all online n offline transactions at least (can exclude wallet load, cash withdrawal, etc) + Cashback can be directly in the next monthโ€™s statement or in form of point like OneCardโ€ฆ but it should be real-time ie. One can see transaction amount, merchants, rewards, etc in app

4 Likes

At least a tiny cash back on fuel spends would be great.

2 Likes

I would definitely get Jupiter Credit Card if it has these features-

1. Lifetime Free Credit Card
  2. Reward Rates min 1.5% on all spend. (You can exclude few categories)

And it should be a Credit Card (partnership with Federal Bank or some other bank) not a Credit Line (like Slice, UNI, etc).

4 Likes
  1. Top spends should catagory should be customisable. Which will carry extra cash backs.

Or Option to select 1 catogory each which recive 5x, 3x and rest receive normal cashbacks

1. Complementary longue passes

2. Should take inspiration from 1/3 cards

1 Like

Amazon and Flipkart

2 Likes

Hey there please provide an option to add our pre-owned credit cards, which makes us easy to manage our cashflow.

2 Likes

Thanks @Piyush_Jaiswal !

Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback and suggestions!

For those who have never taken a loan or never owned a credit card before, would it be useful for you if we launched a product that helped you improve your ability to own a credit card or take loans?

5 Likes

Yes. That would be great featureโ€ฆ :zap::zap:

2 Likes

only for those who never taken loan/CC/BnPL?

not about us?

Hey @CarolinMerces thatโ€™s a good question. We could think of having this product for all users who wish to improve their credit score.

2 Likes