Delay in txn reflecting in wrong balance

:warning: BUG Report :

• Available Balance shown wrong in-app,
And one of my most recent payment is missing from Transactions List,

• Discrepancy in balance is only on app level, Federal Bank UPI is reporting correct Balance.

• Also, Money-In (credit) messages are recieved late, like 1hr late…

Pls do check this. @Jiten @sneh.baxi

there was a glitch which caused this. it was a temporary issue In backend sync with the app. hope it should be fine now else pls report to us.

1 Like

The issue still exists, unfortunately
I received an app update yesterday at night; maybe this was the issue.

My one debit card transaction of 4700₹ failed on 30th June and money deducted from account still not received refund for that transaction :pensive:
Banks usually refund within 2 days

1 Like

It’s take 7 days. So wait for it

As per RBI guidelines max TAT outer limit for ecom failed transaction refund is T+5 days. After that originating banks are liable to pay 100/day as penalty to the beneficiary.

1 Like

You will hear from our CS soon

I have same issue, My last transaction is not reported in History and thus Account Balance is reported wrong in App. :sweat_smile:

6 days gone. Lets see if they’ll pay with 100/day penalty or not😜
But seriously now I’m worried about my 4700₹
@Jiten pls improve customer support also. Currently you have less than 100 customers still not able to resolve my issue in 6 days.

1 Like

100% they will not pay a single Money to you. By Federal Bank.

You certainly should.
Raise the issue with Federal Bank and ask for it. Or may be with banking ombudsman !

Their is quite a possibility that Federal bank passes away the liability to Jupiter and you get nothing because neo-banks are currently nonregulated. No harm in trying I guess.

Btw have you checked the full statement (pdf one) as well ?

2 Likes

He need to wait till 30 days because RBI only take complaint if bank didn’t resolve this problem within 30 days.

1 Like

https://m.rbi.org.in//Scripts/NotificationUser.aspx?Id=11693&Mode=0

Read point 6 of the notification about approaching Ombudsman and Sl. 3 (c) in the annexure table regarding TAT applicability on debit card transaction failure.

1 Like

That’s the main problem with these neo banks. They’ll not take any responsibility. Our hard earned money isn’t safe with these😒
I was thinking to use it as a secondary bank account. :slightly_smiling_face:
For any problem federal bank will say contact to Jupiter. I asked federal bank about netbanking signup and they said contact to Jupiter

1 Like

I checked this specifically. Your txn was successful as per reports received. So, I would be surprised if you didn’t hear status at our end . Pls write to me at jiten@jupiter.money if you are claiming that you didn’t hear any response from our side

1 Like

Are you still seeing it wrong?

That’s the problem sir. Sometimes your customer support executive says transaction was successful. Sometimes says refund was successful. But I didn’t get any refund in my account.
Merchant is saying they have initiated refund on 30th June.

And you are not allowing screenshots also. Allow screenshots and I will share all screenshot here

1 Like

Pls check this. This transaction was failed on 30th June. Mobikwik initiated refund on 30th june itself. But I haven’t received the money in my account.

It’s not always banks who make the delays. Sometimes payment gateways are the culprit.