Transactions on 23 March are not captured

I made a transaction of Rs 500 on 23rd March.
It was successful, but never made it to the other side.

My balance in the main account bounces between 649 and 149, but recent transactions do not show any outbound transaction.

The latest statement also shows last transaction only till 22 March.

2 Likes

I have also faced similar issue, and I found that connecting with the chat support helped resolve the problem. Surprisingly, the transactions got updated instantly. However, it’s unfortunate that the same issue has occurred again. Btw, it’s not the first time for me, I faced same issue in the past also.

3 Likes

The problem I am facing is that the transaction does not get reflected anywhere. It’s just lost.
The person at the other end also did not receive the money.

Maybe getting in touch with the team would shed some more light.

2 Likes

Hey, its should be not happened. Its really difficult to trace transactions without History.

Jupiter should investigate about it…:fearful::fearful:

2 Likes

Update:

The transaction shows up in the statement that came in over email, but nowhere in the app.

It also shows up in the other person’s account, but missing in their UI as well.

1 Like

It’s just a glitch or bug , but of you look in your SMS or fed mobile app… There was everything all right :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It works, but not always. One day, My brother sent amount to my Jupiter account in morning, but I haven’t received any message. When I opened app, it is mentioned as under maintenance and transaction also not shown. By evening transaction is reflected in app, but I haven’t received any message.

1 Like

You may not received Cradit message , but debited masage from bank confirm received

1 Like

I had the same issue

2 Likes

None received.

1 Like