UPI transaction. Money is debited from bank account but not received at the receiver end

Money is debited from my account but not received at receiver end. What should i do?

Hello @Pratik_Patre
Please use the chat option on the app for a quicker resolution.

Also, you can mail your issue to support@jupiter.money for raising a support ticket.

I also suggest you to wait for 1-2 days, if the transaction fails you will surely recieve the refund

@Pratik_Patre No worries.

The digital payments systems are designed in a way that the money doesn’t get stuck anywhere.

So if the money is not credited to the receiver, the money would revert back to your account. But it takes 2 to 5 days (worst case scenario).

But I think there are many issues with UPI right now - maybe because of the long weekend and the support team may be short. Fi Money had issues yesterday. HDFC also had some temporary issues.

In the worst case scenario, you have a transaction number. So tracking the money is easier.

1 Like

Now I’m facing the same problem, my money was debited bur the receiver didn’t receive money and it’s been 2days it is in still processing. The chat support is wasting my time by not giving any proper response

1 Like

Just wait for 2 more days . Usually it takes 3-5 days for the refund

@Pratik_Patre @jaswanth_sai hope you have got your money back.

It’s been 2weeks still i didn’t got my money back and i raised complaint too no response

@Nikhil_Godbole Can you pls look into this

Worst services experience. I m waiting from last 6 days. The sent email saying will be resolved by 11.59 PM but after that no reply and next day checking on statement… just time pass no response

Yes. These days there are a lot of issues with UPI payments. Earlier I thought that it was on CSB RuPay Credit card UPI issue only but when I tired other bank’s RuPay credit card (YesBank), I faced the same issue. So the problem is with UPI. Should we reach out to UPI regulatory i.e., RBI instead of Jupiter or Banks?

1 Like

I am not sure if the issues will be resolved quickly if it is a global issue for everyone on the UPI network. You can try to raise an issue though.

How’s UPI transactions working now? I did Credit Card UPI transaction for Flipkart and it worked fine.

How’s your transaction going?