Debit Card Probable Delay

Hello Guys, I have opened my Jupiter Account on 29/11/2021 and I ordered a physical debit card on the same day, the expected delivery date for the card as per the app is 10/12/2021. I know the date has not crossed yet, but I am a liitle bit curious to know it’s actual status, because you know to ship that card within 10th you need to dispatch it atleast 3-4 days early, isn’t it the obvious logistic timing in most of the parts of India? Thechnically by assuming that I think my debit card should be dispatched by now, but I have not got any kind of SMS or notification about it dispatch or any way to track it, which makes me kinda feel that my card delivery will be delayed and I am not gonna recieve that within 10th.

I tried to contact with the in-app chat support but they were unable to provide any kind of information regarding the status of my card, can anyone from the Jupiter Team help me in this community?

I just want to make sure that the delivery dosen’t get delayed :disappointed_relieved::sob:

I received sms “there is a delay in dispatching your jupiter debit card…etc” , it was suppose to deliver by 7th dec.

So i think its general issue with everyone. Message said they will notify as soon as card is dispatched.

@Shawnpinto Sir can you put some light in this matter?

Any timeline when the people with pending/delayed debit card request will start getting it again?

I appreciate the tranparency of the information.

1 Like

@Samadrita One things for sure that you’ll get your card no matter what :slight_smile:

I see you’ve contacted our support team regarding this. I’ll give them a heads up and we’ll update you.

1 Like

@Samadrita Our current tentative timeline for delivering physical card is 10 days and if delay beyond 10 days, we are sending phone notifications and SMS in advance to avoid confusion.