Autopay setup bug?

Oh no, Apple only has Apple ID balance, Netbanking and UPI as the options :smiling_face_with_tear:
@nishesh Do you have an existing card (any) linked with Apple store?

Never mind, I was checking my U.K. Apple ID. No option on the Indian one. I am an idiot :joy:

I was wrong. There isn’t an option for cards

@nishesh Ahhh that makes sense. Wait so…if we can’t upload the card on Apple store in the first place, Auto-Pay won’t be possible then. How do other merchants bypass this?

I think Apple just haven’t yet gotten around to supporting the RBI guidelines for autopay yet. At the time Apple stopped accepting cards, I remember Google stopped too. My YouTube premium got changed to a prepaid kind of a deal for a while, but Google has since let me add cards that support the RBI guidelines. It’s completely up-to Apple to enable this AFAIK.

PS : I think this was your question ? If not, I am sorry to have gone on a tangent and wasted your time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nah, you’re right @nishesh .

1 Like

Is this working for YouTube premium now ? Anyone tried ?

@Shawnpinto , Any updates on expected release date of Auto Pay feature for Merchant Sites ?

@Swagat_Panda Sorry bud, we don’t have a sharable date as of now :pleading_face:

1 Like

Spotify doesn’t work.

1 Like

@here It’s currently working for some of the merchants suggested above.
Please try it out and let us know your thoughts!

Something on the lines of:

1. Your payment process
  2. Platform used, any hurdles?
  3. Something you’ve felt like an extra step.
  4. Comparision to other apps, how was your auto pay set up?
  5. Design elements if any (Feature look and feel)

Share it here - Introducing Auto-Pay (Sneak peek) 🚀 - #63 by Binoy

1 Like

I am not able to add Jupiter debit card to google one subscription. But

It worked fine for Netflix.

1 Like

I am also getting msg saying online payment is disabled but it is enabled for domestic online service.

@Madhu You can tap on domestic transactions. There are more options for it.
Can you check if online transactions are on?

Everything enabled in domestic. Just to Make sure I enabled international one. It worked but some forex charges also deducted

I just added the Jupiter card to YouTube payment methods and it seems to have accepted it. Waiting for for the next billing cycle to give you a more in-depth response.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Worked on Android for me. It opened the payments intent and I was able to add the Jupiter card successfully.

@Shawnpinto Today is subscription renewal date for Netflix but amount didn’t deducted from my account. When I logged into Netflix it was showing some payment error. I re-entered the security code and 199 deducted from my account. Now I see 2 entries for Netflix in auto pay screen. 2₹ and 199₹

I’ve shared this with the team @Madhu
We’ll look into this and update it here.

1 Like