Autopay setup bug?

So auto-pay is here finally but it doesn’t allow you to set it up if your account balance is below the payment amount. Probably due to assumption that autopay would be setup when first payment is made ?? can’t we set it up in advance ?

3 Likes

Hold up, where’s autopay? :thinking:

Edit: I just found it in the app.

1 Like

Where is it not able to find it?

App > transfer > card > advance card settings

1 Like

it’s in 1.5.28. have you got it ? in transfers->bank transfers

1 Like

Ah! I am on 1.5.27 not yet recieved the update…

Check the App Store for the updated version.

If your account balance is less than the transaction amount, the transaction is not supposed to go through.

1 Like

you might have to wait as they might not be rolling it out fully in a single attempt or may be try to clear cache/data of play store if that helps!!

you’re saying we can’t set up auto-pay in advance ??

I think this a requirement beyond Jupiter’s control. Most probably a RBI mandated requirement :eyes:

1 Like

I wonder why would RBI do that ?

I don’t think so… Because i use groww for my MF investment and when you set an auto-pay for even a ₹5000 SIP groww sets the mandate amount to 100000… and the banks do accept that even with zero balance… I use sbi and paytm paytments bank and both works fine whereas jupiter is no were to be found…

1 Like

i am unable to setup autopay on spotify , i have way above the req balance

Autopay is not working with google.

2 Likes

Auto Pay is not working for Audible subscription. Also NACH Mandate for ECS is not working. Also Auto-Pay not working with Apple App Store.

3 Likes

@Shawnpinto there’s another bug in the auto-pay set-up process
based on the start date and end date chosen, the number of payments that will be made is being shown 1 less than it should be
e.g. you choose a monthly cycle and start date May 1 2022 to End date April 30 2023, it’s a full year and there should be 12 payments but it shows 11 payments will be made

@Shawnpinto I set-up autopay with Netflix.
It got accepted by netflix but not showing up in the Jupiter app yet.

Not working with most of the International services. It’s a WIP according to @Shawnpinto

2 Likes

Yeah so now-a-days I have started using my paytm payments bank. Reason: It’s so much fast, aswesome features, I can buy health insurance from inside the app, bill reminders, auto FD with instant withdrawal, tap to pay…it just makes my life so much easier. May be I should give jupiter a year or two to imporve on itself.

1 Like