Autopay setup bug?

Folks, since we’re testing the auto-pay feature on different merchant sites, let us know if there’s any other merchant that you’d like to have but it’s not available at the moment.

Some merchants collated from the community:

1. Spotify :toggle_on:
  2. Groww :toggle_off:
  3. Audible :toggle_off:
  4. YouTube :toggle_on:
  5. NetFlix :toggle_on:
  6. Kuvera :toggle_off:
  7. Zerodha :toggle_off:
  8. Dhan :toggle_off:
  9. Apply music :toggle_off:
  10. 1password :toggle_off:
  11. Canva :toggle_off:
  12. Amazon prime :toggle_off:
  13. Google Play Store :toggle_on:
  14. Apple store :toggle_on:
  15. Disney + Hotstar :toggle_off:
  16. Google one :toggle_off:

Not sure if this is correct but, Google play store and Apple store are like the the subscription managers for some merchants. Eg: YouTube premium requires Google play store to approve the card.
Can someone confirm?

5 Likes

add Netflix please

1 Like

@Krishnendu_Chowdhury So you were able to set it up on Netflix, but it didn’t show up on the app right?

yes , right

1 Like

Got it. I’ve pinged you for a few details. Let’s get this checked :slight_smile:

Yes I think so… pay.google.com is common for all Google’s subscription services. And it requires debit card to support autopayments.

2 Likes

Makes sense! So which merchant was it then? That required Google :thinking: @Ranjeth

Every in-app purchases, in-app subscriptions installed from PlayStore including YouTube, google one.

2 Likes

yep in app subcriptions are not happeneing coz google is not accepting this card as an autopay

1 Like

Add Apple Music, 1Password, Canva and Amazon Prime to this list :nerd_face:

2 Likes

These have been added now :slightly_smiling_face: @Binoy

2 Likes

@Navharsh_Kr Got it. We can treat Google itself as a merchant then. Including Apple store.

3 Likes

All things apple.

And Disney+ Hotstar

2 Likes

it also would be good if we are updated with merchants that are supported as and when it is implemented

3 Likes

Hi Shawn,

Same thing happened to me. Netflix accepted card for upcoming payments but Jupiter app not showing in the auto pay section.

1 Like

Canva? I got it free for a year without paying a single penny.

@Prabu @Krishnendu_Chowdhury Currently, Netflix isn’t supported for auto-pay. It must have gotten accepted as a one time payment. Subsequent payments might fail.

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto you won’t be able to add Apple Music / App Store. They have literally stopped accepting any Credit or Debit Cards. Only way is to fund Apple ID balance via UPI or Netbanking.

Could you please add OneCard Bill payments in the list ?

I can still see the card option

Check this out : Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support (IN)

If you already have a card then it might be working. Try adding any new debit/credit card, it will show as “ Not supported “.