Audio notifications on iOS

When I make UPI payments on the app and am listening to music/podcasts at the same time, the notification spun just stops the audio.

Usually in other apps the notification sound is played and then your previous audio starts playing, but with Jupiter it’s not the case.

2 Likes

I tried this! Mine didn’t stop, instead, the volume was reduced when the notification popped. It lasted for 3-4 seconds and the volume went back to normal again.

Could it be device specific? :thinking:

It happens specially with Bluetooth headphones more I guess ?

I tried with my backup iPhone and it happened there as well

I checked, it happens consistently when connected to Bluetooth headphones. After the upi payment chime the audio doesn’t go back to what it was. I have checked it across two AirPods and three iPhones.

@nishesh Imagine listening to your favourite song and you’re in the mood and it gets paused due to the notification interruption issue after payments. It ruins the experience.

Adding on, I was able to replicate it on an Android device now. The music did pause if a payment was made via Jupiter app. It did not pause on other payment apps like PayTm, and PhonePe (They make sounds after a successful payment).

We will look into this :thumbs_up:

2 Likes

Haha, it does !

2 Likes