Anyone using slay pay?

Please share your review if anyone is using Slay pay!

1 Like

the app description says it helps to improve your credit score. I donโ€™t know how much effective it will be, better get yourself a secure credit card (no credit score required) it will help to build your credit score faster and this is the best way.

2 Likes

I do have 2 CC (BoB, Axis ) but Love to collect cardsโ€ฆ Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m asking

1 Like

if you have an axis you can try for IDFC (they tend to approve credit cards faster if you already own a credit card of certain banks in their list axis is one of them) and if you are interested in a metal credit card you can try for one card,( if you want a referral to increase your chances I can send you one for one card and one card is totally free)

slaypay is new try to find out if slaypay or their partner NBFC is listed with RBI or not

Thanks I do have One card (Fd based), and going through cooling periods in IDFC firstโ€ฆ

Letโ€™s apply for Slay Pay, I think itโ€™s like other PPI, prepaid Card

2 Likes

I am still at 5000~ in the onboarding list :eyes:

1 Like

I am using OneCard but the problem with this card that it is not seen on CIBIL or Experian since I start to using it.

2 Likes

My one card data reflected on cibil in 2 months โ€ฆ experian took 3 monthsโ€ฆif you are paying the due amount before the bill statement is generated it wonโ€™t reflect in cibil or Experian

1 Like

I paid bill after statement generated. But itโ€™s only been a month.

1 Like

Wait for 2 months moreโ€ฆ Sometimes It take 90 to 120 to reflect your first paymentโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Do you have slaypay card?

@Debosmit_Majumder Had one. Share your fancy card here :stuck_out_tongue:

Stay away with this useless SBM bank which do unnecessary inquiry in cibil and opened 6 credit card account! It was very hard to remove this as their customer service donโ€™t reply their nodal officer are also a joke!..

If anyone want secure card try IDFCโ€™s Wow credit card just need 2K FD which is far better than one code. OneCard lock the FD for 6 month if you want the FD amount first they will charge the card fee of 590 before 6 monthโ€ฆ

My first credit card which was secured issued by Icici Bank! My first unsecured card was issued by Standard Chartered Bank!

3 Likes

Standard Chartered is weird. They have interesting offers for credit cards, but their Debit card offerings suck.

And then they have the audacity to charge you annual fees, despite said almost non-existent offers.

1 Like

no i dont

I took their card and paid the joining fees of almost โ‚น299+GST something later got โ‚น1200 amazon gift card which is cool! 1 year is passed I have been not charged any kind of annual fee yet.! I agree there is no offer on this card its totally useless! They are not providing me the Cashback card but they are ready to give me higher varient cardsโ€ฆ LoL