Account Reopening

Hey @Shawnpinto can you told me it is possible to open account again after closing jupiter account with same details but another mobile number?

Confusing one, at the same time, one of ‘best’ questions/queries I have ever heard :rofl: .
I don’t think its possible. It may be difficult to complete the KYC process as a linked Aadhaar mobile number is required, which could pose a challenge as it may have already been used for the procedure. :eyebrow:
But at the same time, I can see a lot of ‘YES’ on google while searching the same.

btw, if the present mobile number is an issue, you can edit/change it easily.

1 Like

Nah bro i am just casually asking :grin:

I think this is not possible as it will show that PAN is already registered. Even when you close your account, you are told that once you close your account, you will not be able to open it again.

2 Likes

I recently saw one of the topics/queries you posted and was curious about the source of such ‘confusing’ questions :rofl: :rofl:

Frankly saying, these two questions/doubts are :fire: :fire:

@Shawnpinto right after reading your questions: :rofl: :rofl:

The questions @Surojit_Ghosh has raised must be sent to a research it seems :joy:

1 Like

It’s not possible :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.