1 day to go for the big reveal!

1 Like

Jupiter is Bae! GFF- Girlfriend forever :heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Watch YouTube now…Its Jupiter’s turn now :cool_doge: :cool_doge: :fire: :fire:
Boss @Jiten Speaking

3 Likes

@Jiten is all pumped to unwrap the product :fire::money_mouth_face: #GoTeamJupiter :rocket:

Give that guy (he/she) who designed this card a raise :money_flying: :money_flying: :cool_doge: :cool_doge:
That translucent design :fire: :fire: :fire: I think that’s of a first kind in India (correct me if am wrong)
Reminds me of Nothing Phone

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto do share more photos and videos from the venue. Looks exciting! :tada::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Nice to see the entire Jupiter team on stage. Congratulations on the launch folks! :partying_face:

3 Likes

This website of CSB bank is not good :unamused:
I wonder how good the backend would be performance wise and customer support too!

Resolutions of any issue requiring bank involvement might be delayed if services are not good. :confused:

@Binoy I was searching for Shawn on YouTube Live…(not this screengrab)
Saw his look-alike :laughing:
I think he is still at the Bengaluru office

@Jiten @Shawnpinto congratulations to the entire team at Jupiter for the flawless launch of the Edge Rupay card. Kudos to the entire team for the hard work and Jiten for his guidance. We as community members really look forward to a more inclusive launch this time around.

2 Likes

Noooooooooo! I just got the Jupiter Edge (Federal Bank) credit card.

So now I have to wait for (or maybe not get) Edge CSB card?

@Shawnpinto please tell me this is not true.

2 Likes

Well, for Jupiter users, the front end interface is with the Jupiter team. As long as we continue with that, I believe the experience should be seamless.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jiten and the whole Jupiter team for listening out the requests I made months back!!

4 Likes

When will this waitlist end?

I think it will take almost 1-2 months

Hopefully soon…Within a few weeks :+1:t2:

2 Likes

The card will be LTF for first 1lakh users to Join the waitlist.

2 Likes

Where did they mention 1 lakh users?

@specter Here:

@chaitanya_kumar_Mada Bro, you can try the link shared by Saurabh

3 Likes