Your current Favorite Finance Feature?

Hey folks,
What is that one feature that tops your list due to the utility it provides?

7 Likes

I’ve been using Niyo for quite a while now and The Niyo Global card has been a completely beneficial package to me. With transactions @ the real-time exchange rate, without paying extra charges, the ease of loading money 24/7- it has been a boon to me.

3 Likes

I love SLICE. It helps me a lot in a bad time and in shopping too. We can convert our bill into maximum 12 EMIs so it is very easy to repay a bill on time. If we repay due on time they will increase your credit limit

2 Likes

My vote here would be to Walnut. It has everything that I wanted. No need for manual entries. It automatically fetches everything. It gives an analysis of spending too, totally loving the app!

2 Likes

Ive always been a fan of militaristic and high utility apps and hence i like G Pay… Seamless, intuitive and quintessentially Google. Simple to set up, simple to use. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would vouch for Money tap… Its very good & fast. I really like it EMI facility of RBL Credit Card and Its rate of interest is also low.

3 Likes

Hey @RiaKhillan even I really like Money Tap’s service. It gave me the Freedom of choosing EMI tenure option at the time of borrowing!

2 Likes

I’ve been using this app for around 3 years now. This is an excellent money management app. Helps in keeping track of my expenses, categorizes my expenses, helps me draw comparison across months, tracks recurrent payments, notifies me of upcoming bills, tax advice and so on…In this time and age where we make payments on multiple online and offline sites, Walnut presents a composite picture of our financial health and money management, a required app for everyone.

2 Likes

@RajeshS My vote is also with Niyo! It comes with the IDFC first Bank account with a whopping 7% interest rate on Savings and Zero Commissions on Investments. This helps me save more and invest even more!

3 Likes

My votes for Kotak 811.
Thay have Superior Customer Service: Everything can be done in the app. All the service requests also can be raised on the App. No need to call customer care.

2 Likes

It has to be Niyo. Unbelievably low exchange rates. I am surprised by the exchange rates provided by this card that are far better than any other forex cards that I explored before my trip. Plus fund transfer and withdrawal are super easy.

1 Like

Hands down its Paytm. It’s a pretty good app. About two years I’ve downloaded Paytm, from then I’ve never kept money in my pocket. Moreover its so widely used in every small shop in my hometown that my parents have also started using it (especially after the COVID situation)

2 Likes

I agree with @RajeshS and @Seema
Nothing can beat Niyo’s WhatsApp support and the swift and instant response in case of any issue.

1 Like

I have been a fan of Slice since it has:

1. Quick and hassle-free customer support.
  2. Extremely User-friendly
  3. Convenient to get money in your account.
  4. No processing fee or subscriptions like a dozen applications out there
  5. I have not once received any problem while repaying or borrowing from Slice.
1 Like

Slice is the best app ever made for students as no bank gives loan or credit to students. I am using this app from last 4 years and I am totally satisfied with the support offered by the company.

1 Like

I am a huge spender and tracking becomes tough with online spending. I never knew when you’ve crossed the budget. Walnut helped me with that.

I absolutely love the way Kotak has made its way into my life. The application is so smooth and modern. For everyone with a fast-paced technology inclination, this app works amazingly and everything looks great too. Everything is so crystal clear and no unnecessary routing to Customer Support. Every detail is mentioned. Everything can be managed through clicks. You see what you have and it definitely makes me want to save more.

Been using Nexo as a savings account. Works like a charm. Daily interest credited to your account. 8% interest may sound too good to be true. But it’s true.
I didn’t see Nexo’s name. You guys should give it a go. You won’t regret it.

The first step in the path of building wealth is knowing what your outflows are, analyse them and finally being able to reduce them. This app does exactly that! You get to see all your expenses in one place, categorised too so that you know where you need to cut. Monthly tracking of expenses helps you get that gratifying experience of seeing your efforts work and where you can improve. Absolutely love it!

Before 2017, I used four different banks to cater to different purposes. But when I opened 811 account, I got way better services wrt all the other banks and thus I dropped them for Kotak 811.
So try it until we get Jupiter in our hands :stuck_out_tongue: