Any niyo users here?

I heard that niyo along with their travel card product they are launching a proper full account with collaboration of IDFC first.

Any niyo users here who can provide feedback ?

1 Like

i’ve also registered with the account. Nice benefits like upto 7% interest on savings account, zero mark up, zero commission on mutual funds and many more… excited to experience their platform

they also have a community forum, complete benefits about this product are mentioned in that. you can check this out:

1 Like

Yeah checked it out. I am a member over there too.

They have started the onboarding of new users so we will start hearing feedback from them pretty soon :crossed_fingers:

I haven’t used it but their forex card is pretty famous. My land lord also has it.

1 Like

I have used their forex for 3 months in almost 15 countries even prefer it for non INR transactions in India. Great customer service by the way.

2 Likes

update :IDFC first has recently slashed the rates of their savings account. Niyo now seems to have tied up with equitas small finance bank for the 7 % interest savings account. My understanding is these offers are for limited periods and the rates would get rationalised once the banks cost of funding gets stabilised. so, dont enter with expectations of 7 % for longer times

1 Like

jupiter logo

Built with love in India

India's first co-created digital banking experience

Community

What does co-creation mean at Jupiter?

You can post your Finance Blogs here!

Sign-up for Beta!