Will there be a Jupiter Net Banking website?

Have you tried Fednet?

Yes. It says no atm card found with this account. Atm card is mandatory to register for NetBanking.šŸ¤¦

2 Likes

Going by that logic, there shouldnā€™t even be a Jupiter app, might as well use Federal bank app.

Why did you open Jupiter account? I assume because of the better UI which Jupiter provides and superior overall experience. This is the reason why there should be a net banking website because Jupiter can provide a better designed website which no one else has been able to provide till now.

Look at all the existing net banking websites, some of them contains pure whitespace on their home page covering 60-70% of the width. Might as well play Tic Tac Toe on that whitespace. They shouldnā€™t be called net banking websites at all because you canā€™t do any banking on such poorly designed websites with poor UI, poor UX, errors all over the place.

He didnā€™t say that Jupiter net banking website is not going to happen. Currently Jupiter team has bigger priorities on their hands like onboarding first set of users, ironing out any existing bugs, bringing out full KYC etcā€¦ Once everything becomes stable then perhaps they can branch out to Net Banking website also.

I will remain optimistic and hope that Jupiter net banking website will eventually come in future, after all, @Jiten has said in one of his post in some other topic thread - ā€œNever say neverā€. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If thereā€™s no Jupiter app then we are not discussing this here and thereā€™s no neo bank name with Jupiter.

Youā€™re just comforting yourself regards to Jupiter NetBanking.
As i told you and neo banks of India and Us has focused on Mobile apps only not on NetBanking.

It will not gonna happen anytime.
Cheers :clinking_glasses:

Fine,
Thereā€™s no Jupiter NetBanking.
Thereā€™s no customer care number.
Then how a Jupiter customer able to freeze his/her Debit card when he/she lost his/her phone and wallet?

If he send email to the customer support team(considering he has access to his Email account from his/her own PC or Office PC or from a Relative or friend) then thereā€™s a small chance that he get a reply within 30 minutes. But thereā€™s a small chance that someone might use his/her debit card within 30 minutes since the debit card is NFC enabled.

For that not to happen, I think they should give access to Fednetbanking.

2 Likes

@DEBASISH_SAHU Jumping in quickly and saying that weā€™ve got voice support too. Iā€™ll leave you to search the number and share a feedback if itā€™s easily available.

1 Like

Is it mentioned in the app? Because I donā€™t see any.

2 Likes

It was not easy to find the customer support number of Jupiter. But still I got it.
Hereā€™s the customer support number of Jupiter:

4 Likes

We do need to transfer money through one account to other which cannot be done via UPI as limit is only ā‚¹2 lakhs.
You guys need to provide NEFT and RTGS.

I had a minor heart attack when my phone got stuck for a few seconds right at the time when I needed to make an urgent payment.
It dawned on me that if I lose access to my smartphone, then I lose all access to my account. So I came here looking for answers, thinking that the devs have certainly thought of this scenario.

For other banks, I can log in to net banking from another device or go to their branch, but not Jupiter.
The only link would be that debit card, but what If my money is in pots?

1 Like

On some websites, there is an option to pay through netbanking only. If someone only has a Jupiter account and wants to make payment on such a website, what will he do?

What are the disadvantages to offering NetBanking ? Every bank provides net banking facility. Why have you even given the feature of UPI, you should not have given that too. You are making banking complicated instead of making it easyā€¦ I bow before your thoughts. :pray::pray: Why did someone invent ATM machine and debit card ? Why did someone invent NetBanking? Why someone brought UPI?

Your mobile app is always giving an error. I was getting ā€˜mobile verification failedā€™ error for one year, I was mailing about it from last year but it was not fixed for one year. Then I talked to support team daily for more than one month then it was fixed. I have a very bad experience with app. It response very slow and it takes very much time to load. There is always a fear that if there will be an emergency need of money and the app will not open Or if the app starts showing an error.

Many peopleā€™s mobile hangs due to less RAM/storage/android version, due to which they do not like to keep apps in their phone and even if they keep it, then the app does not work properly. So they install the app at the same time when they need it.

People like to have a bank account which has all the features. If Airtel Payments Bank can offer NetBanking then why canā€™t you.,

For your kind information dear. NetBanking OTP is also sent on email for this reason.

:grinning::grinning: Fi users can register on fednet. But @guptajiten has restricted federal bank to doing so.

Sir how can I start auto payment with e-nach using my Jupiter account. My Jupiter debit card is shown as invalid.

Hi Arjun,

From one main point of view i like to put up my point here.

Loosing handheld device, at this period of time is like headless chicken.

While travelling i saw a stranger undergoing the stress and trauma of dealing life without handheld device.

Flip case if at Jup New comes with internet peripheral logins then its a added advantage.

As a Jup user i seriously expecting Net banking , which can be a break thru; but am not aware on the RBI guidelines of Go or No Go for NBFCā€™s access etc . Well Well nothing to complain , Jup is definitely the best .

4 Likes

Hey @Jayks Welcome to the community :wave:

You can now register for NetBanking using your jupiter account details

1 Like

Hey @saurabh.s ,

Thank you for the reply.

The option of using netbanking of federal works, only if i also hv federal ac.
Using only Jup Neo ac cant register or use the net banking facility.

Hope am clear. Have you come across with a solution for this.

Secondly, Several Federal banks branches does not entertain or allow Jup customers to withdraw cash from cash counters. assuming high value for any emergency .

You can register for netbanking on Federalā€™s bank website with your jupiter account details.

1 Like

Actually, you no longer require a federal bank account to register for NetBanking. It is now possible to register using your Jupiter account details. I have personally tested this myself, you can give it a try as well to see if it works for you.

1 Like

@saurabh.s

yes, thank you for the suggestion. yes in fednet we can login Jupiter ā€¦

if am not wrong there will be also a Federal ac mirrored automatically and if needed we can activate that as well ā€¦

Splendid

2 Likes