What's your take on Credit Cards? šŸ’³

1.) Metal, Customised, Colours
2.) Lounge access, luxury features
3.) Cashback
4.) 2 in 1 Card

3 Likes

I feel that even if the reward rate of card is less, it should have a lot of offers in famous websites.
Lounge access is a good add on but not a 100% requirement.
It should be ltf(or at least waivered on spends of 50k or 1L a year)
Time to time spend based offers would make it more lucrative.
Metal or non-metal both works.
A seperate card is a better choice .

3 Likes

Hey @Fanil thanks for your feedback! Would like to hear more:

1. What do you mean by ltf?
  2. Also, what kind of websites would you like offers on?
1 Like

Thanks @Sujayraj for sharing this. Could you share more - what do you mean by luxury features?

ltf meaning life time free credit card meaning with no joining and annual fees and by the way when jupiter will lauch its credit cards

Great offers on luxury hotel chains.

It means life time freeā€¦

As for the offers, it would be great to see those on popular websites such as amazon, Flipkart, bigbasket, croma, tatacliq, grofers and a few other popular websites of travel(yatra , mmt, emt, cleartrip). Also, if possible offerings on a few luxury hotels would seem good. Bookmyshow one plus one and 50% off on events etcā€¦ would also seem a good offering. Of course i understand itā€™s not easy to have all of these but good offers on most of it even if reward rate is low, sounds like an interesting addition to the collection of credit cards. One card reward rate is also low but great offers is one of the reasons itā€™s able to grab attention from credit card holders.

3 Likes

Hiā€¦ any expected timeline for credit card offering by Jupiter?

1 Like

Hi all, is there any recent plan launching a credit card.

I have an idea like when you have rewards points in credit card. Give option to redeem it to some investment instruments.

Like redeem into a mutual fund investment if you have min numbers of points etc.

3 Likes

Hi @Dhruv we are working on it but no shareable timeline yet. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea @CHETAN_KUMAR_RAWAT . We will look more into it.

1 Like

i need credit card

2 Likes

Iā€™m 20 years but i cant have credit card

2 Likes

I have done transaction hold a good balance for more than a year now but I am still not getting the idfc cc offer to apply. Is the problem that my account was opened with Niyo? Any other solution to get the offer?

2 Likes

@cric_freak

If you are interested in wasting 5 minute to listen my story, may be youā€™ll get some idea .

Last year I was obsessed for getting Credit Card, even Bajaj Finsrv EMI card but wasnā€™t any way to get those day.

I had credit score arround 755+ ( CIBIL) with 1+ Year Credit History ( because of Pay Later) .

Later I found Secure Credit Card , and got OneCard (Credit Card, You can look for another one too , like- PaisaBazaar, Kotak , SBI Credit card against Fixed Deposit) .

After using with care ( in the sense of ā€œCredit Scoreā€) now SBI offered me Normal Credit Card ( unsecured) .

So , You may get Credit Card by maintaining Good Credit Score with great history .

You can read how to increase credit score here -

2 Likes

I hVe one card lite too and a good credit score. I cant apply for one card cc due to lack of it recognising one card cc when I try to access the cc application with respect to having a different cc.

1 Like

One click verification may backfire due to low security issues. Its comfortable, however not safe.

1 Like
  1. What are your favourite credit card features? Or what is your feature wishlist?
    A.
    Having more cashback on every transaction would be a most welcome feature. Whether it be reward points or cash back, it should be readily disposable.

2. What type of transactions do you use credit cards for (compared to debit cards and UPI? Do you use your debit card more than a credit card (or vice versa)?
    A.
    Mostly online transactions and spending at petrol bunks are where I find Credit cards most useful. I personally use credit cards more than a debit card.

3. Whatā€™s your preferred way of receiving rewards and what are the favourite rewards/benefits your cards offer?
    A.
    I prefer to receive cash back than other types of reward.

4. Some concerns like - You already have a Debit Card, would you want to carry another card? Or maybeā€¦have a 2 in 1 card?
    A.
    Yes, no problem in carrying two or more cards. I would definitely try a 2 in 1 card. I have never tried a 2 in 1 card before.

3 Likes

Just try ONECARD

1 Like
  1. Self limited credit and transaction limit, where we can set monthly spend limits.
  2. Detailed metrics on spending patterns
  3. Convert existing outstanding/billed to easy emi (favourable charges expected)
  4. Fuel surcharge waiver or rewards
  5. Lounge access
2 Likes