Unavailability of Malayalam speaking agents while verifying KYC

Please consider this a feedback. My mom downloaded the Jupiter app today and it was all smooth but the verification process. For KYC my mom had to call 5 times as Malayalam speaking agents were not available. Once they told her to call after 3 PM. Which she did and the Malayalam speaking agent wasn’t available. My mom doesn’t understand Hindi or English very well. In the last call the agent told her to call tomorrow morning indicating that the Malayalam speaking agent will be present.

The reason I’m writing this is to let you know the frustrating user experience. I had good experience personally, but requesting you to take care of this section of the business so that we can include everyone in this app.

1 Like

Hi @Akash_p :hyper_wave:
Just following up with you on this matter. Did you try again & was the agent available?

1 Like

No. The Malayalam speaking agent wasn’t available, but my mom completed it with struggle. If this cannot be fixed soon. I suggest you to make use of AI. I believe a Malayalam speaking one can be built into the call of the agent and it translates the text and audio realtime. This can be done as a backup if the native language speaking agent isn’t available

1 Like