Unable to open/login

Hi, I tried to open app to make some payments this morning and the app didn’t open. I was not even shown the biometric page. The app screen had a reload option, but no use. I tried re-installing the app and now I am not even able to login to my account. Unable to proceed further after entering my number.

The screenshots of the screen that I was stuck at

@Gokul_Dev agree it can be frustrating. However this seems to be a user specific issue. Please report this to the support team either via the in app chat or by sending an email to support@jupiter.money. This will ensure a ticket is assigned to your issue and tracked to closure.

Sure, will try that. Thank You!

Hello Gokul,

We acknowledge your concern. We will initiate a direct message (DM) to continue the discussion.

Thank you.

1 Like

I’m also facing same error launching the app, just owns to reload option and nothing happens on force close or reinstall

Hello Prashanth,

We hear your concern. We are connecting with you via DM to have this addressed for you. Thank you.

Sure

I am not able to login to the app today as it’s showing reload I have already raised a ticket on the same but had not got any response yet

Hello Anju.

We hear your concern. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will be reaching out to you via direct message to address and resolve the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.