UI clutter

Can I get an option to hide the “Do more on Jupiter” section from homepage? And is there any option to remove “Upgrade to pro” option on the top? Cos I’m not a salaried individual.

I prefer a clean UI not banners/distracting options in my homepage.

10 Likes

This!! I don’t mind the do more section much, as I don’t scroll down that often. But The upgrade to pro button is annoying indeed.

The more I see it, the more My resolve strengthens to never go pro.

1 Like

Yeah, the ‘Upgrade to Pro’ tag is so on the face. There are many out there who are not salaried.

How about including a check box during the onboarding to see if he/ she is salaried and then to display it accordingly.

Or, be subtle and move it to some other menu? :thinking:

2 Likes

Ikr! That banner for pro is annoying. Gotta live with this I suppose.

1 Like

They should run a A/ B test and check the results. This right now is pure optimism :smile:

We hear you!
We’re thinking of a dismissing logic for now. So after x no. of days + seen time, it should disappear. To be implemented in 2 weeks with a few home page changes.

5 Likes

This makes sense. Can’t wait for the update :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So we’ve removed the persistent nudge for pro salary account. However, the account type label can be seen only on the home and rewards tab. Settings as well.

4 Likes

Thank you!! It’s a welcome change. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks, when is it coming ? Hope to see it soon…

1 Like

Awesome mate! That’s neat.

2 Likes

Wait, this can be seen from v1.5.25 onwards. How does it appear for you? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

On v1.5.26 and I’m still seeing it :eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t see the change on .26. its still there!! I can see some other differences between your and mine screenshot!!

2 Likes

First these guyz say to remove it now they are saying to pull it back😂 nonsense

We’ll be rolling it out to everyone in the next release :+1:t3:
I’m on an internal build, it’s the next update.

@nareshk

4 Likes

ohh, that’s a relief !!

2 Likes

Live for me on v 1.5.27 :rocket:

1 Like

Nice! @Binoy are you able to see the explore salary account benefits? If yes, you just need to click on the banner once or twice and cancel it. It should disappear after that. You’ll be able to see the account type label below your name.

Oh, and the quick account details are in the settings, with some quick options like show self QR code, etc.

1 Like

Phew! Finally.

@Shawnpinto

1 Like